Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwyer Likes Bradley Over Pac. Says Pac Is Like Devon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at the notion that Dwyer don't know his stuff....the man has helped me put quite a few pennies in my piggybank lol....dude is legit imo

as far the fight...Timmy is gonna bring hell and put Manny through it....Manny is a tough SOB abd he'll walk through hell and stop Timmy late or win a decision...a close decision!!!....but Timmy CAN win...he has the skills and tools...personally, I'm staying away from this one...as far as betting on it....really tricky fight imo....there's something about Timmy that makes me think he is the TRUTH...dude gets busy!!!....Pac fans SHOULD be worried....this is gonna be a REAL fight just like his last one.....the EASY MONEY tour sponsored by Top Rank is over...time to put in some real work when it comes to Timmy.....I predict Pac to take it but I'm not gonna count Timmy out....he's the livest dog I've seen in a long time!!

Comment

I don't think Tim "headbutt storm" Bradley has shown anything against his B level opponents that should make anyone think he has a chance against Pacquiao. Manny wins this fight easy IMO.

Comment

i think pac has a lot of trouble with bradley. I can see both fighters being cut due to head butts. I think arum should have put peterson vs pac and bradley vs marquez with the winners facing each other in november.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          at the notion that Dwyer don't know his stuff....the man has helped me put quite a few pennies in my piggybank lol....dude is legit imo

as far the fight...Timmy is gonna bring hell and put Manny through it....Manny is a tough SOB abd he'll walk through hell and stop Timmy late or win a decision...a close decision!!!....but Timmy CAN win...he has the skills and tools...personally, I'm staying away from this one...as far as betting on it....really tricky fight imo....there's something about Timmy that makes me think he is the TRUTH...dude gets busy!!!....Pac fans SHOULD be worried....this is gonna be a REAL fight just like his last one.....the EASY MONEY tour sponsored by Top Rank is over...time to put in some real work when it comes to Timmy.....I predict Pac to take it but I'm not gonna count Timmy out....he's the livest dog I've seen in a long time!!
          did you see my response to you in that 1 thread about betting on it?

Comment

Dwyer has been off on all of the predictions I've seen from him lately and I think he's off on this one too.

Comment

Dwyer has a clear bias towards black fighters I don't usually bring up race but in this instance it is clear as day.

Comment

Pac is like Devon

Comment

Dwyer makes some of the most outlandish comments I have possibly ever heard.

The guy said Devon Alexander has a world class jab for crying out loud.

Comment

smfh.........

i get if he says that he likes bradley over pac. the speed level and skill level is close, with pac having the power edge by a mile, but to say that pac is like devon is absurd. devon wishes.

Comment

Pacquioa fans keep asking, who has Bradley fought to even be in the ring with Manny? They truly think that Manny will railroad threw this guy. They truly have not watched an entire Bradley fight.

The question should be, who has Manny fought that has prepared him to fight a guy as skillfull, smart, and determined like Bradley? The answer would be Marquez. We all know the problems that Marquez give Manny. But Bradley is a younger and hungrier, and much grittier version of Marquez.

In truth, Manny is a beast in the ring. But, he relies on his physical abilities and not boxing skill. He relies on being faster and stonger than his opponents.And for the most part, he always is. But the name of the sport is BOXING!!! Its true boxing skills that take fighters to the next level. It was Bob Arum's highly intellectual and stategic planning that took Manny to the level he is now. Manny prepared himself like a true champion to defeat the challenger in front of him, but it was Arum who put an opponent in front of him that was tailored made for him. In other words, they were hand picked opponents. And because Manny is an extremely exciting fighter, his performances over these handpicked guys rocket him to greatness.

Now, we have Timothy Bradley in the other corner. Tim has fought Devon Alexander who is left handed and maybe faster than Manny. He has fought Kendall Holt who has power in both hands. He has fought skilled fighters that are aggressive and comes forward like Lamont Peterson. No these guys haven't accomplished what Manny has, but they have prepared Tim to fight someone like Manny. With the exception of Marquez, Manny has not fought anyone to get him ready for a fighter like Tim. Manny will have a puncher's chance in this fight. If it goes the distance, Bradley will come out on top. Bradley will be the fastest, youngest, hungriest, and skilled fighter that Manny has ever been in the ring with. He wants to be the best and is very focused. He's been studying Manny for a long time. Does Manny even know who he is??? If not,he's about to find out and be dethroned! Styles make fights. No matter who you are, there is someone out there with the style to beat you. Bradley has the style, skill, and determination to beat Manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X