Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricans now Philippines are extinct in Boxing Next are Cubanos.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why, did Donaire, Pac, and Viloria retire already? GTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by Nut5iNyaF8ce View Post
      I cant help but feel that you like men when you talk about tennis. Tennis? really jajajajajaj. Chang? I ate at PF Chang's once food was nasty.
      LOL, well if you are ****phobic than boxing is the wrong sport. In tennis the guys keep their shirts on and don't have weigh-ins only in their under pants.

Now if you asked me about the most appealing tennis players i would give names like Anna Ivanovic, SImona Halep, Gigi Fernandez, and Gabriella Sabbatini back in her day.

Comment

Clearly a fukin TROLL, Cuban fans are not talking ****, you have one guy been on here all day trying to argue about Rigondeaux and Mayweather I guarantee he is not even Cuban, just some Bandwagon guy trying to stir things up by using Rigondeaux

Comment

This is definitely BossHog.

Did his main account get ban or he just hiding?

Always talking all that **** that Rigo would get KO. Now he's not man enough to show his face. I never seen someone as bitter and butthurt as TS.

Jealousy is not a good thing my friend. Crawl back into your rat hole and stop trolling.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

philippines still has 2 world champs and 1 interm champ..and denver cuello is over due for his title shot against a paper champ...plus donaire, viloria and even pac can still rebound from their defeats..

and puerto ricans have danny garcia and roman martinez ...

and of course cuba has rigo...
            Last edited by Bermuda; 04-16-2013, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
              This is definitely BossHog.

Did his main account get ban or he just hiding?

Always talking all that **** that Rigo would get KO. Now he's not man enough to show his face. I never seen someone as bitter and butthurt as TS.

Jealousy is not a good thing my friend. Crawl back into your rat hole and stop trolling.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              aka MVOLT. He stops by my page and likes getting owned every now and then. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Nut5iNyaF8ce View Post
                Mikey vs Rigo and Gamboa will get their butt kick at 126 and 130.
                Then Canelo vs Lara. Put that hype to sleep.

Then Cuba can join Filipinas and Ricans jajajajaja to extinct boxers.
                Got banned huh? Not surprised, good riddens.

Comment

Please people, don't feed the trolls.

Comment

Working...
                  X