No announcement yet.

RIP to that's kid that went to N Korea and just died but damn why go there

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP to that's kid that went to N Korea and just died but damn why go there

In the first place and worst steal a poster. It's like going to Middle East dressed as a f@g, you're asking for huge trouble

When did he die?? Dam

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      When did he die?? Dam
      He died here but was on coma when US got him. It's headline on CNN and Fox

Comment

Im sorry, but he was a ****in idiot. Why the **** would anybody go to Nawf Korea?i bet he was a ****in sjw

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          i bet he was a ****in sjw
          I'm not sure about the kid, but his dad has blasted the Obama administration's handling of this.

That said, you have to be an idiot to go to NK, and an even bigger idiot to commit a crime there.

Comment

Summer in Pyongyang is beautiful. I'll send you a post card.

Comment

What he's dead? I remember reading that he came home a few days ago and went to the hospital. Well, play stupid games, wins stupid prizes.

Comment

Damn, that kid died? But yeah, who TF would actually go to North Korea, and commit a crime, knowing they don't play that ****, at all.

And lmao at the church that said they didn't tell him to do it. Like he's just gonna make some **** up like that.

Comment

They kept his ass in a coma for like a year I read

Comment

Apparently North Korea returned him but in a comatose state. They did brain scans on him and they revealed pretty serious brain damage. At the hospital he remained awake and unresponsive, and apparently he sustained too much damage and sadly died.

His crime in North Korea was that he took a propaganda banner off the hotel room and attempted to bring it back home as a souvenir. He was detained at the airport and was promptly sentenced in a kangaroo court to a labor camp.

Comment

Working...
                    X