Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Facing a Robbery Charge in Ohio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purse snatching's one thing, but punching an old lady in the face???

Comment

Eight people responded to this thread when it was first posted almost three years ago. Let's see how many respond to it NOW.

Comment

his delinquent fans are probably going to come in and defend him saying "he young and yall just haters"

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          Damn I didn't know this, what a piece of **** he is.
          Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
          Adrien's just making all kinds of new fans, isn't he? lol

Comment

Sucker punching a poor old lady in the face and running off with her purse.

I want to see how they'll defend this one.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Eight people responded to this thread when it was first posted almost three years ago. Let's see how many respond to it NOW.
              I'm surprised nobody knew about his criminal past. It's bought up in articles that discuss why he couldn't go to the Olympics in 2008.

Comment

The article didn't say anything about the woman being old but it doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  The article didn't say anything about the woman being old but it doesn't make any difference.

She was an elderly woman (over 65). I'll try to dig up the original police report. I remember this like it was yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    I'm surprised nobody knew about his criminal past. It's bought up in articles that discuss why he couldn't go to the Olympics in 2008.
                    I never knew. It's on now. Seems like Broner never heard the expression "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones." lol

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post

I'm sure he could have just snatched the purse out of her old hands, he didn't have to pummel her.

Comment

Working...
                      X