No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I Knew Manny Pacquiao Would Be Wide Open

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dsanchez View Post
    Just finished watching the fight, that was not a lucky punch by any means! Marquez timed that counter right perfectly and put all his weight behind it.
    Definitely nothing lucky about it. Stupidity on Pacquiao's part to go lunging in, with 5 seconds left in a round he'd clearly won, against a guy who'd already put him on his ass. But no way was it 'lucky'. Perfectly timed shot.

Comment

YEAH LUCKY PUNCH

Comment

isent it obvious by now ?

Its faily easy to beat a roach fighter, simply keep your best punch ****ed and ready, and waith until he comes charging in like a ****** wide open with the chin exposed,and then BOOM.

Roach is soo overrated its hystrical

Comment

We the boxing fans were the real winners last night. Congratulations to Marquez, great fight, great fighters. Pacman can hold his head high, Marquez was unbelievable, a fight that will stand out in boxing history. Both fighters are great.

Comment

No Lucky Punch Here. Marquez timed it right and landed the perfect punch. He took a small step back Manny commited with a left hand and marquez threw a right hook with all his strength. In slow motion you can see the shock waves going down Mannys back as he took that punch.

Thank you for a decade of entertainning and explosive fights Manny. However your time as a mega fighter is done. You have more money than you will ever spend and you're deeply rooted into politics now. There is no need to take this kind of punishment anymore.

As for Marquez you will go down in history as an all time great.You have gotten the revenge you so desperatly wanted. World wide recognition. At 39 years of age you have maybe a couple good fights left in the tank. Make some fast cash and retire on top as a champ.

Comment

Manny tripped on Marquez's foot in the middle of a 1-2 combo and that put him off balance to set up that right hand... Please look at the overhead replay... Manny tripped right into the punch. Not hatin' on Marquez but watch on the overhead angle replay or watch an angle of the replay that shows the fighters feet... I think we were the only ones that caught it real time.... Great fight Blood, Knockdowns, Concussions, Broken Noses, BTW can someone put a video of the replay of the trip I'm talking about up to show the people what happened... You guys do wonders on the videos on here THANKS.... Sale Pues, Viva Mexico!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dsanchez View Post
                Just finished watching the fight, that was not a lucky punch by any means! Marquez timed that counter right perfectly and put all his weight behind it.
                Manny tripped on Marquez's foot in the middle of a 1-2 combo and that put him off balance to set up that right hand... Please look at the overhead replay... Manny tripped right into the punch. Not hatin' on Marquez but watch on the overhead angle replay or watch an angle of the replay that shows the fighters feet... I think we were the only ones that caught it real time.... Great fight Blood, Knockdowns, Concussions, Broken Noses... DSanchez let me know if you see the same thing on the replay, paying attention to the feet???? BTW can someone put a video of the replay of the trip I'm talking about up to show the people what happened... You guys do wonders on the videos on here THANKS....

Comment

Originally posted by Stl_Buay View Post
                  Manny tripped on Marquez's foot in the middle of a 1-2 combo and that put him off balance to set up that right hand... Please look at the overhead replay... Manny tripped right into the punch. Not hatin' on Marquez but watch on the overhead angle replay or watch an angle of the replay that shows the fighters feet... I think we were the only ones that caught it real time.... Great fight Blood, Knockdowns, Concussions, Broken Noses, BTW can someone put a video of the replay of the trip I'm talking about up to show the people what happened... You guys do wonders on the videos on here THANKS.... Sale Pues, Viva Mexico!!!!
                  Dude STFU this is boxing fighters legs get tangled all the time.....it's like Clash of heads....you know it will happen you do your best to try to make it not happen and if it do happen you hope your on the winning end of it!!!

Stop with the ****ing Excuses, Toes have been stepped on-fighters tripped since the sport Started!!!!!!

MANNY GOT THAT WORK

Comment

Yeah, a punch that was shown here on video in a sparring session of Marquez in which he was working on that exact move, that also dropped his sparring partner, was 'lucky'. Do you understand that? Marquez was shown dropping his sparring partner with the exact punch, an identical sequence to what happened in the fight, weeks ago. This is what they train for and it's what Marquez had prepared himself to do in that situation.

A punch that was thrown after sliding back to get Pac coming in, then he slipped the right hand shot and threw a punch that is one of his signature shots, a counter right hand, was LUCKY?

Are you guys seriously that ****ed in the head? Does that mean every single landed punch in boxing history is lucky? Is a jab lucky? Any landed punch, jab, hook, body shot, straight right, perfectly timed and executed counter punch after slipping a jab (that was specifically worked on in sparring) is lucky now?

So Pacs KO of Hatton was lucky? All his knockdowns of Marquez were lucky, his KOs of Barrera, Morales and Cotto were all from lucky punches?

Hey guys, I'm going to let you in on a secret. It's very well kept, so no telling after I give it to you ok? In boxing, the fighters train their whole lives for one purpose. Guess what it is? This is the secret. TO LAND PUNCHES YOU ****ING ****S!

Marquez has landed that exact punch on Pac numerous times, but he's never been able to quite time it as well and have Pac coming in thinking he's about to get the KO himself and so be much more open. He had landed nearly the same punch, but only grazed Pac with it, not long before he scored the KO shot.

If you honestly think it was lucky, you've just called every landed punch in boxing history, from the weakest shot to the best KO shot ever, lucky. You.... Morons.....
                    Last edited by BennyST; 12-09-2012, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X