Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios 'Alvarado fight will be blood for blood' looks slim in camp *NEW VID*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is Bam Bam going to fight Ortiz? Ortiz would kill him. Bam Bam looks way to small. Little dude needs to get bigger and step up in weight. If only his body was as big as his mouth...oh well.

Comment

hard to tell who takes this

Comment

That has to be the most likable Rios I have seen. Alvarado seems just as easy to hit as Rios. Prescott hit him alot but he took it well. I think this is a very even fight with two guys that have the same strengths and weaknesses. I favor Rios a little. He seems serious this time. It should be a war and Rios does well in wars but either guy could get the KO. This is a great fight that will likely end in a KO.

Comment

blood for blood? perfect for this match up

i sense a lil loss of confidence in rios tho

Comment

I am more excited about this card than any other this year. Props to Top Rank for giving the fans what they want.

Comment

WAR BAM BAM...This will be a war

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                I am more excited about this card than any other this year. Props to Top Rank for giving the fans what they want.

Along with JCC Jr Martinez, I'd say the same thing about them being the most anticipated fights this year (just edging out Salido Juanma II).

Comment

Working...
                X