Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the whole Pacquiao Good Guy Role Scripted?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the whole Pacquiao Good Guy Role Scripted?

I'm not trying to slander or diss Pacquiao. He's is one of my all time favorites. However there is much that is coming out into the light recently and much I've known about one from dating a Filipino girl a 2 years back and hearing of all te scandals on the Philippines "GMA" Channel.

Look below how the HBO Handlers point to remind Pacquiao to go into the corner and pray...

"Hurry Manny Go....You know its good TV...It's all about Image Manny IMAGE!"

Fast Forward to 7:15
    Thoughts on this video....

Originally posted by Baracka Flocka View Post
    I'm not trying to slander or diss Pacquiao. He's is one of my all time favorites. However there is much that is coming out into the light recently and much I've known about one from dating a Filipino girl a 2 years back and hearing of all te scandals on the Philippines "GMA" Channel.

Look below how the HBO Handlers point to remind Pacquiao to go into the corner and pray...

"Hurry Manny Go....You know its good TV...It's all about Image Manny IMAGE!"

Fast Forward to 7:15
    Thoughts on this video....
    Wow, your thinking waaaaaaay into this one toooo much..

Comment

Camera guy tells him to pray....

Comment

Nawww he's most likely a nice guy with imperfections like everyone else, his one happens to be banging broads whilst married.

Comment

illuminati, believe it. Do you think gas prices are high for no reason? see first word in post.

Comment

Manny's persona is as real as his 154 title belt......

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
              Wow, your thinking waaaaaaay into this one toooo much..
              I think not. All I'm saying is that much of it is a production. It's not Manny's fault but rather the Machine around him that thrives off of his "good guy" "humble servant" aura. Thus we end up eating it up.

I really was in shock when I seen the Production Crew pointing to the corner reminding Manny to do the "humble" thing after a dramatic win and "pray"

Comment

IMO, he's not perfect but I think he's a good guy. There's a lot of reasons apart from boxing why the poor in the Philippines love him so much.

Here's a great article from Grantland discussing how the poor see Pacquiao: http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...cs-philippines

Comment

You're over thinking this....

Comment

Get ready for a bunch of nut hugging posts all not addressing the fact that a camera guy was telling Pacquiao to pray in the corner.

Comment

Working...
                    X