• Show
Clear All

Cintron > Chavez Jr's whole resume

FACT

Comment

Chavez V Cintron! Make it happen.

Chavez... p4p #2 right now!

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Arum tries to line up Molina for Jr before the kid gets any better. Jr would still out weigh Molina by 20lbs on fight night. The only Jr can stay relevant in the middleweight division is by tweeting scumbag comments. Taking nothing away from Molina (I'm a fan of his) but Cintron was starched, he needs to be at 160+. A heavier version of Cintron beats Jr. That's how bad Jr is.

Arum would NEVER allow Jr to fight Martinez. Unless Maetinez suffers a P-Will type KO.

Comment

Chavez is a straight ***** with his cardboard belt

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
            I wouldn't be surprised if Arum tries to line up Molina for Jr before the kid gets any better. Jr would still out weigh Molina by 20lbs on fight night. The only Jr can stay relevant in the middleweight division is by tweeting scumbag comments. Taking nothing away from Molina (I'm a fan of his) but Cintron was starched, he needs to be at 160+. A heavier version of Cintron beats Jr. That's how bad Jr is.

Arum would NEVER allow Jr to fight Martinez. Unless Maetinez suffers a P-Will type KO.
            Actually Molina and Chavez already fought twice and Molina was robbed twice.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              My loose translation:

Martinez responds:
              LMAO..........................nah Chavez......that's the guy that Martinez beat twice in one night. Via KO and decision but the judges ripped him off.......he is gonna crush you man, keep yapping punk.

Comment

Everybody knows Martinez was horribly robbed TWICE in that fight, complete robbery it was as disgusting as last night.

Anyways I like that Chavez is throwing shots at Martinez it means he would like to fight him (even against Arum's orders)

Comment

that was such a clear cut win for Martinez, I didn't even care he didn't get the nod because everyone watching the fight knew it and Maravilla didn't have to wait too long to get his opportunity after that

Comment

I fkn hate Chavez jr the fake fkn champion

how bout Chavez THE JOKE Jr getting a draw against Carlos Molina

Jr is the biggest fkn clown in boxing. He knows it. A freak shot if you will....living of daddys last name. Fk this guy is annoying. No boxing skill. Sergio would tax his ass and knock him the FUK out within 3. Complete utter DOUCHEBAG.

If he thought that fight was a draw he should be considered a JOKE ... oh wait

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
                      That wasn't a draw though, Martinez won that fight, it's funny though because Cintron is probably better then anybody on Chavez resume.
                      My thought exactly when I read the title

Comment

Working...
                      X