Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Africa The Biggest Threat to the World, and What should be Done about it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
    Don't take the bait and feed the trolls. Funny the descendants of the imperialist slave master have the nerve to speak on Africa.

But I agree. All imperialist /white supremest should get out of Africa immediately and stop exploiting her resources.

Africa still pays billions on dollars a year funding her former slave master and imperial pigs.

But boxing scene is not the place to have any real and truthful dialogue. Most if these dudes is clowns trying to get a rise.

The facts are the facts. In 30 years the population will be nearly 10 billion, 60% rise coming just from Africa, by 2100 the population of Africa alone will be 5 billion. It was less than 400 million 40 years ago. And they were asking for handouts back then.

You really think Africa can sustain that population?

Just think of the extra resources needed to care for these people. And the damage it will do to the world.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
      Yet Africa have more wild and natural resources than anyone else..lol

The people struggle to use them, corruption is rife and they can't even deal with their issues now.

5 billion people, it will be carnage

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
        You’re right bro, I really shouldn’t even respond to it.
        It’s hard though when the same idiots keep spamming the lounge with thread after thread of the same nonsense.

That's the problem, the world refuses to address the elephant in the room.

Comment

Aid to Africa is 135 billion, which could rise to a trillion in 50 years if rates continue

Comment

Yes it's a huge problem and is going to cause massive problems for Europe in particular.

Lack of education and religious based aversion to birth control are the two biggest reasons for the overpopulation.

The waves pouring into Europe have already started but it is a trickle compared to what is coming, believe me. Western Europe is going to be a hot mess in the next 10, 20 to 30 years unless there is a radical shift in government asap.

Eastern Europe will be fine because they are ruled by sane individuals, for the moment anyway. Public opinion there against migration is strong and the populace don't buy into the racism guilt trip BS anyway.

But they will still have to fortify their borders and likely be forced to shoot to kill when they essentially get invaded by swarms of Africans.

The worst part is I KNOW there are tons of Africans who are good people. But there are forces at work here that transcend individuals and their personal qualities.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              The facts are the facts. In 30 years the population will be nearly 10 billion, 60% rise coming just from Africa, by 2100 the population of Africa alone will be 5 billion. It was less than 400 million 40 years ago. And they were asking for handouts back then.

You really think Africa can sustain that population?

Just think of the extra resources needed to care for these people. And the damage it will do to the world.
              Not interested in speaking about the future of Africa with outsiders that aren't African of the Diaspora. I mean that with no disrespect.

Always seems others are more worried about the going on of my people than their own communities and affairs.

Get ur house in order. Stay out of ours.

Comment

Not interested in speaking about the future of Africa with outsiders that aren't African of the Diaspora. I mean that with no disrespect.

Always seems others are more worried about the going on of my people than their own communities and affairs.

Sounds about right.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                  Africa AKA GoFundMe4Life

time for the west to stop squandering its valuable time and wealth on people with the brain capacity of a goldfish. we must focus on space force to advance humanity.
                  Once again coming into a serious thread and dumbing it down to a 3rd grade level.

Comment

The world is a global place, like I said millions of Africans migrate every year.

Africa's house is not in order. Things will come to a crunch, it is just a matter of time.

And that's the issues African are interested and seems to being doing little to combat high birth rates and the people in charge are just in it to take as much as they can, corruption and abuse of power is rife.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                      If the global temperature increases by just a few more degrees owing to the perpetual increase of industrial pollution in China, India, and yes, Africa, then basically the entire continent is going to become uninhabitable.

That'll solve the problem. Of course, pretty much everyone's life everywhere will be hell if it comes to that.
                      Temperatures has been rising since the ice age and your map shows the US more vulnerable than Africa

Comment

Working...
                      X