• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    I'd smash

Take her doggy while she tells me how immigrants are ruining this country

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
      Look at all the celebrities they have on Fox they glorify for supporting Trump but then when they go against them it's a problem and they are stepping outside they're lane. They are hypocrites. It's ok to not agree, but to smear them like that was disgusting. Acting like they are less of a people and don't deserve a voice. It's hilarious how they tell athletes to stay in their lane when athletes do more for their communities then anybody else. They are inspiration for the young, countless foundations. But you don't hear that, they dissed Trump so they are dumb jock meatheads lol get real.
      I have no problem with what she said. If she wants to criticize Lebron she can. Of course people side with those with like minded views or opinions, that's life. In that case everyone is a hypocrite. She said if they are really serious about issues then she'd be happy to discuss it. That offer won't be taken up though. If she were to comment on basketball and Lebron told her to "Shut up and stay in her lane" i'd have no problem with that either. People are too sensitive nowadays

Comment

Hey Lebron, shut up and double dribble!

Better?

Comment

Shut up and dribble, foo.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Laura was misquoted btw

Her actual words were....

"Lebron, shut up and travel."

Crab dribbling, ped taking cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              he said if they are really serious about issues then she'd be happy to discuss it. That offer won't be taken up though. If she were to comment on basketball and Lebron told her to "Shut up and stay in her lane" i'd have no problem with that either. People are too sensitive nowadays
              No she didn't say that. She told Lebron not to discuss politics. Then when her segment went viral she asked Lebron to come on her show and talk politics. This is called the finesse.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                No she didn't say that. She told Lebron not to discuss politics. Then when her segment went viral she asked Lebron to come on her show and talk politics. This is called the finesse.
                She told him to keep his uninformed comments to himself. Then when people tried to call her racist(typical race card) for saying "shut up and dribble" she said he can come on the show and talk politics then. It would do good ratings though. I do agree with Lebron to an extent, cause Trump sucks in my opinion when it comes to relating and reaching out to people

Comment

Good on her for getting people's attention. I had no clue who she was til this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Good on her for getting people's attention. I had no clue who she was til this post.
                    The Lavar Ball of Fox News

Did you see this?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      The Lavar Ball of Fox News

Did you see this?
                      I keep saying the Ball's are geniuses. Love or hate them they are making a ton of right moves & are gonna maximize their overall potential no matter how great, good or okay they all end up being.

I legit didn't know who the f#ck he or his kids were several months back. Now you see these guys showing up all over. Seen a funny viral thing with Kevin Hart a few days ago. These cats are winning.

Comment

Working...
                      X