No announcement yet.

ARUM/ROACH made their first mistake with Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DC Fight Fan View Post
    Crazy. Not even close. I would in all honesty bet my future lifetime earnings on Manny in this fight.
    Why don't you bet your house and/or car and/or whatever savings you have and/or get a loan from your parents and bet that $ and become totally rich???

Somehow I'm guessing you will be just as poor on May 8 as you are now.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
      Why don't you bet your house and/or car and/or whatever savings you have and/or get a loan from your parents and bet that $ and become totally rich???

Yep because Pacquiao will be such a big favourite it won't even be worth betting.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        I didn't read but I did give you a red K lol.
        the pactheticness of a *******

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
          the pactheticness of a *******
          Yep that guy is the most pathetic **** on the site.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] Duckiao View Post
            There first mistake? They haven't made any. Pacquiao right now is one of the biggest draws in boxing and he's fighting bums. They made 0 mistakes. I actually applaud them. They have the casual consumer in the palm of their hands.
            ^^^^^^^^^^ This. Manny has become a total fraud, yet people think he is Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post

lol....you don't know me brother. Keep being tough though. You are an impressive dude.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun1123 View Post
                If the mummy aka Margarito put a beating on Manny. Mosley will be able to put a beating on Manny as well.

Nasim is going to tell Mosley to beat up Manny's body like Margarito did.
                that mummy convinced pu$$y boy floyd with his first retirement...

Comment

Working...
                X