Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do i stop smiking weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] how do i stop smiking weed?

i about to hit training tommorow for a january bout. and still gotta half a pouch a weed left.. probably good for 15-20 jumbo joints.

should i smoke it or should i just eat them and put them in sum choco cake like someone suggested to me earlier....

dnt even tell of throwin dat ****..... i ain't doin dat **** niga i payed 4dat ****.

btw i use the bible for rollin it.... so the wisdom of jesus will go straight to my head and enlighten me.

buddha bless u

hang yourself..............

Comment

Smoke the last chapter of revalations. It'll blow your mind on the knowledge you'll get from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Cheney View Post
        Smoke the last chapter of revalations. It'll blow your mind on the knowledge you'll get from them.
        maybe ill get there soon

so fat im only smoking pages between new and old testament because only the front pages are written.... the rest are written back to back.... u know smokin the ink makes me throat hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by La Zorrita View Post
          i about to hit training tommorow for a january bout. and still gotta half a pouch a weed left.. probably good for 15-20 jumbo joints.

should i smoke it or should i just eat them and put them in sum choco cake like someone suggested to me earlier....

dnt even tell of throwin dat ****..... i ain't doin dat **** niga i payed 4dat ****.

btw i use the bible for rollin it.... so the wisdom of jesus will go straight to my head and enlighten me.

buddha bless u
          Fight me bum,i need someone to beat on.

Comment

It's all in the mind. And if your competing then seriously brah, smoking weed is not going to help you out. Quit whilst your at it, I did, it's a horrible habbit.

Comment

put it in a brownie. that way you won't smoke the weed.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                put it in a brownie. that way you won't smoke the weed.
                Hashcakes. What a fabulous idea!

Comment

send it to me via mail. PM for info. Also let me get your SS and credit card number for insurance

Comment

Iz you able for 'hiking' weed, spell-masda?

Comment

Working...
                    X