Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There’s a surprise, talk about hedging your bets, but who else other than Newcastle will pay him £110,000 per week, and he has 18 months left on his contract, Most of the players should hang their heads in shame, but they don’t give a **** about going down, most of them will be off If we do, and if we stay up I would bulldoze through the whole team with one or two exceptions and tell the others to **** RIGHT OFF, what they don’t realise is that leaving Newcastle is a step down, who else will pay them what they are getting here.

Comment

• Looks like everyone is waiting to see if we stay up. If I was manger I would take that as an insult and get rid.

Comment

• Originally posted by col Blake View Post
        There’s a surprise, talk about hedging your bets, but who else other than Newcastle will pay him £110,000 per week, and he has 18 months left on his contract, Most of the players should hang their heads in shame, but they don’t give a **** about going down, most of them will be off If we do, and if we stay up I would bulldoze through the whole team with one or two exceptions and tell the others to **** RIGHT OFF, what they don’t realise is that leaving Newcastle is a step down, who else will pay them what they are getting here.
        I think Newcastle pay some players too much as it is. If they are not performing their wages should be cut down.

Comment

• Barton should not be getting any money at all for last week or for the last week of the season as he can't play against Everton and couldn't play against Liverpool, which might not be a bad thing.
          I think we should kick our way out of trouble if we did that at Liverpool, Rafa would have took Torres and Steve G off to protect them for the Euro game and we might have got something I know it's not football but Blackburn, Everton and Bolton have done it to get out of trouble.

Comment

• Do you think Kev will get rid of the whole squad and start from scratch? keeping players like Milner, N'Zogbia, Taylor ect.

Comment

• i think a good clear out is needed, with Taylor, Given, Martins, Millner, Harper, Krull, Emre.
              Out Butt, Smith, Barton, Geremi, Carr, Owen, Ameobi, Faye, Duff, Vaduka, Cacapa.

Comment

i think a good clear out is needed, with Taylor, Given, Martins, Millner, Harper, Krull, Emre.
                Out Butt, Smith, Barton, Geremi, Carr, Owen, Ameobi, Faye, Duff, Vaduka, Cacapa.
                Indeed. Keegan has always been good with signings, I have every faith that he will deliver.

Comment

• Viduka should be fit for monday, Emre is 2 weeks away but bad news Milner will not be fit for monday.
                  Good news is that long term absentee Peter Ramage is to play in the reserves next week.

Keegan states we will stay up and goal diffrence will not play apart in the end of season.
                  Birmingham at Portsmouth tonight, fingers crossed that Pompy aren't still on a high from the week end and do us a big favour.
                  I watched Newcastle at the training ground today and Keegan put the Team through a double session.

Comment

Viduka should be fit for monday, Emre is 2 weeks away but bad news Milner will not be fit for monday.
                    Good news is that long term absentee Peter Ramage is to play in the reserves next week.

Keegan states we will stay up and goal diffrence will not play apart in the end of season.
                    Birmingham at Portsmouth tonight, fingers crossed that Pompy aren't still on a high from the week end and do us a big favour.
                    I watched Newcastle at the training ground today and Keegan put the Team through a double session.
                    Viduka is vital for Birmingham, he seems to enjoy scoring against them. Some more good news is that Sunderland want to buy Smith for £4m it's a loss of £2m, but who cares?

Comment

• NEWCASTLE United are hoping to tie up a £250,000 deal for Bournemouth’s exciting teenage striker Sam Vokes.
                      Aston Villa offering £6 to 8 m for Millner.
                      Millner out for 3 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                      X