No announcement yet.

buddy lists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buddy lists

the friend feature makes the buddy lists a little more useful. if 2 people have each other on their buddy lists then you become "friends" and you are listed on each other's profile page as friends. it's a much quicker way to know if a buddy is online. the new feature also allows you to set your profile page to private and allow only friends to view it and/or make comments on your profile page.

so, who is on your buddy list?

yeah, i am nosey.

Anorak, Oasis Lad, Yogi, K-Dogg, Fiesty Wench, Platinummatt, Dynamite Dye 92, Shanus, Floyd fan 2006, Southpaw Stinger and Hatton Hitman.

Comment

Okay, forgive my ignorance; but since I've already "accepted", I guess, some of you guys on my "buddy list"....then we're "friends"?

I don't have to do anything else, right?

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
        Okay, forgive my ignorance; but since I've already "accepted", I guess, some of you guys on my "buddy list"....then we're "friends"?

I don't have to do anything else, right?
        yeah, once you put someone on your buddy list and they put you on their buddy list, you are automatically friends.

Comment

!! Sonny !!,* Feisty Wench, badblood,Rick Reeno always been on the list but he doesn't like me I'm going after K-Dogg next muhahahaha ...and i just added myself lol

Comment

my list is growing bigger by the moment. lol!

Comment

i just discovered that when you add someone to your buddy list, it automatically sends a friends request to the person if you are not already on their buddy list.

before you could add someone to your buddy list without them knowing it. and i thought that if someone was on your buddy list and you were on your buddy list, that was the only way you could be friends. but apparently if you add someone to your buddy list and you are not on their list, it automatically sends a friends request.

Comment

Originally posted by * Feisty Wench View Post
                my list is growing bigger by the moment. lol!
                I just wonder how many it will show
                I mean if you add 50 members will all thier AV's and names show up ?

Comment

Originally posted by THE REAL NINJA View Post
                  I just wonder how many it will show
                  I mean if you add 50 members will all thier AV's and names show up ?
                  only 8, i think.
                  then you have to click on "view all"

Comment

According to my list, I don't have any friends.

Comment

Working...
                    X