No announcement yet.

any of you americans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any of you americans

actually following the World Cup, Wimbledon, or the Tour de France?
    Last edited by * FeistyWench *; 07-11-2006, 07:42 PM.

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench

wha country r u from?

Comment

Originally posted by versatile2k6
      wha country r u from?
      Sweden just joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Last edited by * FeistyWench *; 07-15-2006, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Sweden

oh i thought u were american

Comment

No, No, and No.

I used to watch a lot of tennis back when it was actually interesting with characters like John McEnroe, Jimmy Conners, Ivan Lendl, bjorn borg, Boris Becker hell even some of those Sampras v. Agassi matches were good. But tennis has completely lost it's interest for me over the last 10 years or so.

I could never sit an watch an entire bike race, but I do like to check the leader board of the Tour de France. Especially when guys like Greg LeMond or Lance Armstrong are competing.

-On a side note, My brother was a semi professional Cyclist who raced in many of the big races in here in the US. He raced against lance Armstong on a couple of occassions.

Unfortunately he never reached the pinnical of his sport because he refused to use performance enhancers.

j/k

or am I?

Comment

I'm an American and I couldn't care any less about those three events. An interesting side note, all the people who work in my area are not American born and they followed the World Cup religiously, I'm from the US and I didn't care at all about it, When people from other countries came to drop things off, they would stop and look at the television we have down there and see how the games were going, other Americans would come to drop things off, they didn't care much (maybe more than I did but not much). Just an interesting observation.

Comment

The world cup and Wimbledon are over.......tis sad

Comment

I Watched Every World Cup Game

Comment

As for me, i watch Wimbeldon, and most of the World Cup, but not the other.
                  Where i live, here in Iceland, we prefer the winter olympics and badger hockey.
                  Last edited by * FeistyWench *; 07-15-2006, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Ya know, I actually did kinda follow the world cup this year. I figure if people in every other country in the world think that much of it, I need to at least be on top of things as far as "conversation" is concerned. And you know what? I actually enjoyed the few matches I did watch. Who'da thunk it?

As far as Wimbledon is concerned, I've caught part of matches; but couldn't tellyou who was leading. That guy from Switzerland was really good thought. Can't remember who he was playing Sunday, though....or maybe it was Saturday. Well, either way, I actually like tennis, I just don't watch it that often.

Comment

Working...
                    X