No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Officials Named For Lebedev-Jones, Povetkin-Wawrzyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Officials Named For Lebedev-Jones, Povetkin-Wawrzyk

By Alexey Sukachev - Officials are set for a huge Friday boxing tourney in Moscow, Russia, which will be double-headed by two of the best Russian prizefighters, under Vladimir Hryunov’s promotion (and with a substantial assistance from Andrey Ryabinskiy). [Click Here To Read More]

I thought Kucher was fighting on the Monaco million$ undercard, not sure why he is mentioned.

I didn't know Postol was supposed to fight on this card though. I really want to see them start to step him up and get him some meaningful fights next year. Same with Kucher.

Comment

This guy is 2 old 2b reffin...I remember years back he did Pedroza vs Lockridge @ the Playboy Club in NJ...how he can b on the WBA board of governors, make and dictate policy, then ref seems like a conflict of interest by appointing himself...NO1 as an excutive of a boxing body, or state commission should b allowed 2 appoint themselves as an official...

Comment

Geez... Russell F-ing Mora as ref? I often wonder what twits they hire to make decisions like this one.

Comment

I am looking forward to Lebedev-Jones. I hope Jones is not too rusty to make it a competitive fight.

Comment

Working...
          X