No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Omar Henry, 25, Passes Away After Battle With Cancer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R.I.P. Omar

I made this video a couple years back for him.

Comment

Rest well Omar.

Comment

Sorry to hear about Omars passing. I kicked it with him in Vegas last year while he was sparring Floyd for the Cotto fight. Very cool guy, was very certain of his future success in the sport and couldn't wait to make his mark. Tragic to see someone pass at such a young age.

Comment

Jesus very shocking to hear, the decline was so quick! My thoughts go out to his family...

Requiescant in Pace Omar...

Comment

Omg, i hardly know him to be honest but i did follow his status ever since i heard of his condition. I am genuinely shocked that he has passed this quickly, especially on his age. It frightens me that before he was diagnosed he said he was feeling fine and now only a few months later he has already died.

Rest in peace and my thoughts are with his friends and family.

Comment

Absolutely shocked. He was so young, i remember last year thinking he would be a future star in the sport. RIP.

Comment

Rip

Shocked and saddened.....RIP OMAR...

Comment

I thought there was a chance.

very sad this news.

Comment

Super sad last thread I read before I passed out was someone bumping a thread about how he was asking for donations. I have a really good friend thats a gastro intestinal surgeon who was in SF this last weekend for a convention and we talked about omar henry and thats what the symposium was on and pancreatic cancer. I went to sleep thinking id wake up and donate to read this. Super sad. RIP omar I hope his family strength.

Comment

OMG. I was just about to buy a ticket to go see him fight a few months ago. All of this happened so fast. This is horrible news.

RIP

Comment

Working...
                      X