Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Top Rank makes Vanes vs Chavez Jr who wins this fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vanes by UD.

JccJrs weight blowup makes him tough and resilient but it doesn't translate into him carrying much power imo. Vanes outboxes and moves the whole fight for a comfortable ud.

Comment

Jr wins, easily. Coming in at 180+ pounds, throwing punches and laying on you all night..and STILL not get tired? Maybe not even tested? Good luck. He'd just stick to Vanes and maul him. Power or not, after a while, Vaynes would just get worn the eff out. Hell, with that size, Jcc Jr is actually in contention of Martinez now. That's an almost insurmountable size difference, especially at that weight class where there's some small framed guys.

Comment

About a week ago someone posted a 20+ minute video of these 2 sparring, I'll admit I didn't watch the whole thing but from what I saw in the first few rounds, Vanes takes it. Yea I know it was sparring and that doesn't automatically translates into the ring on fight night. JCC Jr for most of the time had Vanes against the ropes but even then Vanes seemed the more intelligent fighter and landing the bigger and harder combos while Jr only landed 1 or 2 shots for the most part.

As for the weight thing, it might not be the same vs Vanes, but Jr did the same vs Rubio and never even hurt him. Also, I'd love to see if Jr failed to make weight and got stripped of the belt on the scales. See what the WBC would do then.
        Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 03-27-2012, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X