No announcement yet.

Is it just me or is PBF hitting harder than ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me or is PBF hitting harder than ever

Just watching these recent PBF training vids, this is the hardest I've ever seen him punch. The thought of PBF gaining more power on top of what he already brings to the table, scary stuff.

Especially the left hook, it looks like it can move a truck. please vote on the poll.

PBF's punching power is at its hardest right now !!
    11.11%
    Nah, it's about the same as when he fought Shane.
    55.56%
    Nah, he looks weaker now than ever.
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

Mayweather has been slowly filling out into welterweight size, so he's bound to be punching slightly harder.

Comment

Originally posted by King of Sting View Post
      Just watching these recent PBF training vids, this is the hardest I've ever seen him punch. The thought of PBF gaining more power on top of what he already brings to the table, scary stuff.

Especially the left hook, it looks like it can move a truck. please vote on the poll.

Yeah he looks good, he's going to stop ortiz, and ortiz is gonna fold under the bright lights, as Floyd stated, he's simply never been to that level before....

Fighting for a few thousand and now fighting for 15k fans is in itself a feat. Anyone that has been part of something like this will understand. I remember back in FALL 2K the bayou classic football game (DAT WORLD FAMED), and when I entered the stadium, and to hear literally 70k fans screaming for you, literally weighs on you, it's difficult to explain. But this will be worse as they will be screaming SPECIFICALLY for ORTIZ !!! He will hear all types of things as well, he better be focused.

Comment

Floyd's c0ck is going to get all pruney like your feet in a pool with how long you have it in your saliva lubricated mouths.

Comment

yea he looks to be sitting on his punches more

Comment

Originally posted by King of Sting View Post

Because he's not moving as much he is sitting on his punches more

Comment

FACT: Floyd can punch harder than anyone in history of Boxing, he punches harder than Wlad!

He can KO anyone but he just doesnt want to, he is a kind and simple man who wants to please the fans by giving them 12 rounds of pure excitement and Joy, but if he really really wanted to he could KO anyone from 108 to 205+ in the first round.

Froyds power very very very underrated.

Froyd and Charlie Z are in my Top 2 for Hardest Punchers in Boxing.

Comment

alright alright alright alright!
                Last edited by Mojita; 09-12-2011, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
                  Yeah he looks good, he's going to stop ortiz, and ortiz is gonna fold under the bright lights, as Floyd stated, he's simply never been to that level before....

Fighting for a few thousand and now fighting for 15k fans is in itself a feat. Anyone that has been part of something like this will understand. I remember back in FALL 2K the bayou classic football game (DAT WORLD FAMED), and when I entered the stadium, and to hear literally 70k fans screaming for you, literally weighs on you, it's difficult to explain. But this will be worse as they will be screaming SPECIFICALLY for ORTIZ !!! He will hear all types of things as well, he better be focused.
                  true. he'll stop ortiz. a bigger younger stronger fighters but its crazy, his last two fights have been with old men, one who was a 135 fighter and he stopped neither. yeah, your theory makes NO sense. espcially with brittle hands. if he stops ortiz roach should accuse him of steroids . i mean how can you barely ko people at 147 then all sudden ko a strong young lion?! OMG

Comment

He can't even move the heavy bag. Ortiz makes it swing. So no, he has no more power then ever.

Comment

Working...
                    X