Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats with the Karens in spandex bicyclist's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats with the Karens in spandex bicyclist's?

geesuz again they ride like 12 deep like only inches away from each other(no social distance or masks) in bird formation and literally run everyone off the road!

It happened again to me today im going up the road on my bike and they are coming down full speed literally like a movie everyones jumping out of their way for their own safety or they'll get run over.

I see them coming and so I move out of the way giving them like at least 4 feet of room to come down but they are all pissed and shouting at me as if I did them wrong.

Sooner or later they gonna smash into a person just walking by or a kid who's not gonna be able to swerve out of their way and cause a 12 bike pile up.
    Like how the F is this not regulated better? What if a old granny walking up the hill and is not able to move out of their way. This is literally a pubic road surrounded by homes not a bike trail.

Cyclists are the worst. Especially the yuppies dressed like they are sponsored pros in the Tour de France.

Comment

I hit them everytime....

I dont but I fantasize about it

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Cyclists are the worst. Especially the yuppies dressed like they are sponsored pros in the Tour de France.
        bro like WTF they thing they are a biker gang or something??? I swear if they ever hit a family member of mine I'd F them up!

I mean one guy going solo is bad enough even he thinks he owns the road all to himself but 12 of them like WTF is this a mid life crisis support group of losers?

Like you said their spandex fits are like expensive as F too with all kinds of logos like they think they sponsored or something.

I mean its a F'n road like literally open for everyone (ITS NOT THEIR BIKE TRAIL)and yes just cuz u going downhill at crazy high speeds does not mean everyone below you has to kiss your arse and jump out of the way just to avoid impact? How the F are these guys not pulled over by cops? This is super sketchy and big danger to any neighborhood they go through???

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          I hit them everytime....

I dont but I fantasize about it
          they act all hard and tough too and mad dog everyone as they fly past you like WTF???? if u hit them I DIDNT SEE NOTHING!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            they act all hard and tough too and mad dog everyone as they fly past you like WTF???? if u hit them I DIDNT SEE NOTHING!
            What always gets me is, they always give you a smug look. As if your the as5hole for driving your car on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              What always gets me is, they always give you a smug look. As if your the as5hole for driving your car on the road.
              exactly! like the WTF? literally we all gotta move the F out the way just cuz u wearing spandex and coming down at some full speed sketchy AF???

Like dude this aint a bike trail this is a open road for everyone to use. I wish they hit a bump in the road and go flying forward that be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post

geesuz again they ride like 12 deep like only inches away from each other(no social distance or masks) in bird formation and literally run everyone off the road!

It happened again to me today im going up the road on my bike and they are coming down full speed literally like a movie everyones jumping out of their way for their own safety or they'll get run over.

I see them coming and so I move out of the way giving them like at least 4 feet of room to come down but they are all pissed and shouting at me as if I did them wrong.

Sooner or later they gonna smash into a person just walking by or a kid who's not gonna be able to swerve out of their way and cause a 12 bike pile up.
                Like how the F is this not regulated better? What if a old granny walking up the hill and is not able to move out of their way. This is literally a pubic road surrounded by homes not a bike trail.

they are phaggots

let them do whatever they want

let them exert their... " rights "

we all know who gets fk'd up when they mess with a bronco

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  they are phaggots

let them do whatever they want

let them exert their... " rights "

we all know who gets fk'd up when they mess with a bronco
                  ha I wouldn't even feel bad if a bronco accidentally "didn't see them"

Comment

They always pick the narrow, winding roads too, clueless about the dam of vehicles forming behind them looking for an opening to get around.

Comment

Working...
                    X