Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who took the most punishment Golovkin or Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG ran his mouth and then got busted up a lot more than Canelo did. Mexican style doe but ran like a cowardly clown. All he basically landed was jabs. Canelo landed most of the clean and effective power punches.

Comment

BBBackwards was huffing and puffing from all those body shots, his face looked like he got hit with Negan's bat and he was getting bullied.

But he won doe.

It wasn't a robbery, it was an assault

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        This is photoshopped and very poorly done. Whoever did it didn't have a clue what they were doing.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          im waiting on the slow mo videos and the scores from Spain
          One guy is 36 while the other is 28.
          Plus i shouldnt need to explain that just because GGG looked like he took more punishment because of his face doesnt automatically mean he did take more punishment.
          Looks can be deceiving my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            Plus i shouldnt need to explain that just because GGG looked like he took more punishment because of his face doesnt automatically mean he did take more punishment.

Canelo Landed more power punches

More body shots.

Of course, GGG took more punishment

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              The sad part is you didn’t even read where I thought canelo won. You just go out of yoUr way to suit your agenda. Know who you are talking to idiot
              It's doesn't matter who you think won, resorting to arguing over who's skin is thicker than who's is embarrassing.

Do the judges take that into consideration when scoring fights?

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                He clearly took more punishment, he got caught with the more clean shots and his face reflects that..I respect that he is 36 but other fighters did not get that respect at all so i will treat him like they got treated. All GGG gets is excuses and passes while getting praised for beating mediocre boxers..fact of the matter is he is not this ATG posters tried to make hi out to be.. He was 36 when he destroyed Vanes and thats what he has done his entire damn career against those type of boxers..

Comment

GGG's face is ****ed and he'll be pissing blood for a week

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    He clearly took more punishment, he got caught with the more clean shots and his face reflects that..I respect that he is 36 but other fighters did not get that respect at all so i will treat him like they got treated. All GGG gets is excuses and passes while getting praised for beating mediocre boxers..fact of the matter is he is not this ATG posters tried to make hi out to be.. He was 36 when he destroyed Vanes and thats what he has done his entire damn career against those type of boxers..
                    Sure i can understand the hate GGG is getting now.
                    He asked for tgat style of fight and couldn't stand and trade because Canelo was to fast and sure his punches must of hurt.
                    I scored it a draw but Canelo definately won the war.
                    If they do a third I can see GGG getting TKOd.
                    I think Canelo took the war out of GGG in that fight.

Comment

• Wait so now the excuse is GGG just has bad skin and that's why he looked like the elephant man after the fight? HAHAHA

So how come we never seen his face like this before he fought canelo? This ain't Linares, Gatti, Francisco Vargas guys with known bad skin their entire careers constantly winning fights with badly roughed up faces. A decade as a pro GGG bad skin only pops up in canelo fights huh. Keep fishing for excuses to sleep better at night.

Comment

Working...
                      X