Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arroyo Admits His Career Could Be on The Line With Cuadras

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arroyo Admits His Career Could Be on The Line With Cuadras

McWilliams Arroyo is clear: he wants to make a statement in boxing and things have not been in his favor. That's why, as soon as an offer appeared on the table to face the Mexico's Carlos Cuadras on February 24, he accepted it because the fortune of a victory would represent a last resurgence for his career that has been inactive since April 2016.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Arroyo coming off another long ass layoff. Cuadras caught a break with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      Arroyo coming off another long ass layoff. Cuadras caught a break with this one.
      How do you think it will go?

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        How do you think it will go?

Cuadras outboxing the slower Arroyo to an easy UD. Mcwilliams will be coming off a 2 year layoff for fooks sake.

Comment

Cuadras outboxing the slower Arroyo to an easy UD. Mcwilliams will be coming off a 2 year layoff for fooks sake.
          I think it might be a TKO. Cuadras is a big dude. He is bigger than Inoue when they took a picture together.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            I think it might be a TKO. Cuadras is a big dude. He is bigger than Inoue when they took a picture together.

Hey the possibility is always there when a guy is coming out of retirement (practically)

Comment

Hey the possibility is always there when a guy is coming out of retirement (practically)
              Yeah. And also do you think Cuadras is a runner? When I saw the Rungvisai fight there was so much excessive movement to Cuadras similar to Lara.

Comment

Yeah. And also do you think Cuadras is a runner? When I saw the Rungvisai fight there was so much excessive movement to Cuadras similar to Lara.

Oh yeah, big time runner. He runs in and out while landing lethal shots. I had him edging the Gonzalez fight.

Comment

Oh yeah, big time runner. He runs in and out while landing lethal shots. I had him edging the Gonzalez fight.

The Gonzalez fight was brutal man. I forgot how much Gonzalez took that type of punishment. It is a miracle he can endure another firefight with Rungvisai right after that fight.

Comment

The Gonzalez fight was brutal man. I forgot how much Gonzalez took that type of punishment. It is a miracle he can endure another firefight with Rungvisai right after that fight.

It was one of the forgotten great fights of the Super Fly tournament.

Comment

Working...
                    X