No announcement yet.

A Stream Of Consciousness....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I agree, but wish I could meet them now. I passed on my seed. But the real father was the man that was there.., Not me.

I was stupid for so many years, I can only assume that they were raised by a better man.

I wonder if they are genetically pre disposed to liking boxing, math, & physics.

East Bay Fertility children, hit me up. I may be genetically related.
    In a "parents are the future ghosts of their children" way, other men may be the fathers, but your genes are living on, and other men are paying for it.

Having 15 kids at no cost is the opposite of stupid IMO, but I get that you're craving to see what your seeds bloomed into.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfert View Post
        In a "parents are the future ghosts of their children" way, other men may be the fathers, but your genes are living on, and other men are paying for it.

Having 15 kids at no cost is the opposite of stupid IMO, but I get that you're craving to see what your seeds bloomed into.
        Thanks. I am very curious about how they turned out.

I got paid for donating! Zero cost to me, except my current curiosity.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
          I like the idea of this thread.
          Good thread Slip. We needed an open mic type thread.
          Thanks fellas!

Comment

I appreciate your post. Some of my family members think I am the epitome of evil.
            Thanks man, much appreciated!!!

Comment

Some of my family members think I am the epitome of evil.
              Within two more generations you'll have at least 60 grandchildren. By 2116 that's 200 grandkids. And you can just party with hookers, play videogames, etc for the rest of your life and still be more successful than 99% of wage slaves. Winning at life ain't evil man.

Comment

Listening to Slightly Stoopid and drinking vodka....

Comment

Within two more generations you'll have at least 60 grandchildren. By 2116 that's 200 grandkids. And you can just party with hookers, play videogames, etc for the rest of your life and still be more successful than 99% of wage slaves. Winning at life ain't evil man.
                  More to the story! I loved my Chinese girl friend. I should have married her, she was awesome. Pretty face, smoking body, etc. initially, I had no intention
                  Of donating, but she convinced me!! I am not blaming her at all.

Anyway, she explained that my genes needed to be passed on, and I should donate, UC Berkeley was maybe too liberal???

I was on a co-Ed floor where women were ****ting, you were pissing, and communicating. Imagine pissing @ a urinal when a chick comes in to take a dump!!! California Love!!!

But back to my point, Kim j. Convinced me to use my jizz/genetics to make a change. I did.

My kids be plentiful!

My guilt reduced by your kindness.

I will PM something to you. I trust you to never reveal it. Big leap of faith.

Comment

Look brother, I laid it all out in my private message. My life is what it is.
                    I actually appreciate your point of view, because I rarely get that!!

Evil, Satan, etc.

I believe we are all brothers, I made my moves, it is, what it is.

I appreciate your open mindedness!!

Peace!

Because, there is too much suffering,,,in the world, now and in the past we should deal with each other fairly.

Btw. I got a kid in Japan, and in makati! My Christian mom gets on me. I tell her I am a Muslim, so STFU!!

My beloved sister told me recently, "I love you, but................. You are an *******....... ".

She is so cute living in a house I bought.

But, sista Sonja was correct, I am an *******. When an ex kicked my leg and broke ****, Sista Sonja agreed.

Life is fascinating. It really is!!
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 02-17-2016, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      man ain't nobody got time for some whack ass slip stream "stream of gayness" thread

Comment

Working...
                      X