No announcement yet.

Tarver: "It's an honest mistake, a false positive!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    We'll see what the evidence finds, until then all you are doing is going on pure speculation. Armstrong has been tested more than any other athlete I can think of and every single time he came up clean. That to me indicates one of either two things.

1.) He's either the smartest athlete in the history of planet Earth, who is smarter than doctors and testing officials because he was able to cover up his 'roid use for as long as he did.

OR

2.) He was clean.

My very logical brain tells me until proven otherwise, I'm sticking with the latter.

As for the rest of your comments, heresay testimony from other athletes doesn't mean anything in a court of law, and WTF does Floyd Mayweather have to do with this conversation? Furthermore where can I find proof he was allowed to take steroids after his battle with cancer? You claim it happened, I'd like proof.
    I did not say Armstrong was guilty I said I think he is probably guility and I explained why. Those were not my comments, that was a direct quote from Willipedia. WTF Mayweather has to do wth the conversation is he is the one that started the whole extra testing of boxers movement. The way I remember it Armstong was allowed to take a limited amount of steriods for a while to make sure the cancer did not come back. It was part of his treatment. I was going from memory so I was honest and said I was not sure of the details and you found that funny. It happened a long time ago and it never was that important to me. I don't lie or make stuff up for Boxing Scene. I hope Armstrong and all the accused boxers get fair treatment but it's not important to me. I am not going to spend time trying to find proof that Armstong was allowed to take steriods to treat his cancer and make sure it stayed in remission. You believe whatever your very logical brain tells you to believe. I am sure you will come back with something but I am going to read some of the other treads.

Comment

They don't give cancer patients anabolic steroids, and the steroids that often are prescribed to cancer patients aren't illegal it's actually just cortisol, a form of steroid that your body produces naturally. You honestly have no idea what you're talking about on this subject and everything you've posted is either prefaced with "I think", or "probably" or it's preceeded by a statement like "I heard" or "I remember".

In other words it's all heresay and it's not worth even responding to.

And with that, I'm done with this thread too.

Comment

pretty entertaining watching you ladies tangle vaginas.

Comment

He's a liar

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            They don't give cancer patients anabolic steroids, and the steroids that often are prescribed to cancer patients aren't illegal it's actually just cortisol, a form of steroid that your body produces naturally. You honestly have no idea what you're talking about on this subject and everything you've posted is either prefaced with "I think", or "probably" or it's preceeded by a statement like "I heard" or "I remember".

In other words it's all heresay and it's not worth even responding to.

And with that, I'm done with this thread too.
            Why does "natural" have to with anything? HGH and testosterone are also natural. I'm guessing someone with cancer of the balls might need testosterone injections because producing it is part of their function. And steroids do not cure or prevent cancer. There isn't a link there.

Comment

Working...
            X