Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I'll Look to KO Golovkin From Very First Round of Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    It's not that you didn't ko Ggg that people think you lost so you don't need to talk koing Ggg all the time.
    Just don't be outscored by him like in first fought.o
    And if you think you hurt him in first fight why didn't you hunt him down and close ring off?
    Nelo landed while lil g missed. He knew he got lil g's respect when he gave lil g the invitation on the ropes that lil g respectfully declined.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
      red balls is gonna run he will run like a coyote
      Right to the ropes & give lil g ANOTHER invitation.

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
        Then why did Conello get booed out the joint last fight for not going toe to toe after running his mouth. Remember Mexicans don't fuc around quote. ....
        For all you guys saying "Mexican style" is an insult to the Mexicans cuz what you guys REALLY mean Rock'em Sock'em. Mexicans need to stand up to this B.S.

Mexicans have been tough & the Mexican they call Canelo backed up lil g a few times in the fight & also told lil g to come to him at the ropes but lil g didn't go cuz HE KNEW that that Mexican wasn't fukin around.

Comment

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
          Lies I mean all talk just all talk; he ain’t going for nothing in the first round... he looking way smaller than last fight too
          With out the roads...

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Meanwhile at 35 lil g has fought ONLY 2 good fighters his WHOLE pro career & LOST to BOTH of them....LMMFAO! All at the same time Nelo has already accomplished more by beating more fighters, fought the better fighters, multiple divisions, made more loot & he STILL isn't 35
            You even don't know the results of GGG's fights. GGG never lost.

If Canelo is so good and has beaten the best fighters, then why didn't he beat GGG ?

Comment

So that's YOUR excuse for lil g's loss coming Sept 15th?
              No, my friend. I am not a fan of either of them in particular. But to date, GGG hasn't been officially caught with PED in his body (though I believe that most fighters are users at that level).

In general, Canelo has always rubbed me the wrong way. I just don't like his face and his attitude. But I'm almost convinced that he will win the rematch, either I like it or not. The guy has just too much power BEHIND him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirus View Post
                You even don't know the results of GGG's fights. GGG never lost.

If Canelo is so good and has beaten the best fighters, then why didn't he beat GGG ?
                He beat lil g & lil g aint even in my top 20 fighters out today. He's a fake poser created by hbo, jim lampley & harold ledderman supported by the 97K gullible fans....LMMFAO!

Comment

Only way Canelo gets his hand raised is when the medics check for a pulse after Golovkin knocks him the eff out!!!!!

Comment

He beat lil g
                    Even officially it is draw. In fact triple G beat pednelo. Triple g got robbed by stupid judges like you.

lil g aint even in my top 20 fighters out today.
                    Really? Oh my god... I am very sad.

He's a fake poser created by hbo, jim lampley & harold ledderman supported by the 97K gullible fans....LMMFAO!
                    Oh, yes, he is not unified champion. Stoppp.... What am I saying? He is not even a boxer!

Comment

• Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
                      Golovkin would sure as hell fight Ward at 168, but Ward never wants to make concessions to anything. And why would fighting Ward historically be better than fighting Canelo? The guy who beat Lara, Trout, Cotto and fought Mayweather even. Ward had been out of the ring for years at that point. Ward was a B-side.
                      So Ward ducked GGG to fight Kovalev Twice at 175. Ok

Comment

Working...
                      X