No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Does Not Feel Any Pressure With Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Does Not Feel Any Pressure With Mayweather

Saul Alvarez has more than one hundred million reasons not to be served up as the sacrificial lamb for Floyd Mayweather's latest record-breaking return to the ring in Las Vegas.

The 23-year-old Alvarez says he will have the whole of Mexico behind him as he aims to become the first man to beat Mayweather in what will be the favourite's 45th professional fight.

Alvarez has built his own unbeaten record and is regarded by many as the biggest threat yet to Mayweather as they square off for the WBC light-middleweight title.

Alvarez said: "There is no pressure whatsoever. It is motivating to have all of Mexico rooting for me.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo has shown a lot of confidence and looks very relaxed

Comment

why should he ?

He is the favorite one for those who knows boxing. The odds are made based on what the judges might see and that's probably a robbed decision. That's why Im watching this fight for free on internet (live hunter). Let's not be part of this bull****.

Comment

Since the bets are 3-1 and 2-1 i wouldnt be surprised if they give the decision to Canelo.
        He can be the new $$$ of boxing and May is on his way out.

Comment

He's going to get throttled if he feels no pressure. He's coming in under-prepared if he doesn't understand the magnitude. Gonna be a white wash. 10 rounds to 2 for Mayweather would be my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
            Since the bets are 3-1 and 2-1 i wouldnt be surprised if they give the decision to Canelo.
            He can be the new $$$ of boxing and May is on his way out.
            can i ask you what is the cartoon from the gif??

Comment

Originally posted by martin_1995 View Post
              He is the favorite one for those who knows boxing. The odds are made based on what the judges might see and that's probably a robbed decision. That's why Im watching this fight for free on internet (live hunter). Let's not be part of this bull****.
              Cool, don't watch the fight.....

Comment

He feels no pressure going in to one of the biggest fights ever? Yeah right......

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  can i ask you what is the cartoon from the gif??
                  Fist of the North Star

Comment

Canelo had every advantage that the WBC could give. All the time and nurturing, the big promotions headlining talent packed cards. Trout was Canelo's big test and Trout was blinded by the lights. It's a big jump from Trout to Floyd, but Vegas needs to pay bills, so the odds may favor Floyd, but chances favor Canelo if he makes it to the last bell.

Comment

Working...
                    X