Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, Cotto is pretty dumb and greedy

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
      it wont attract casual fans. but they generally show most of the fights that are on hbo. berto guerrero was on last week and cotto this week. i think they picked up mayweather cotto aswell. so if you are a boxing fan its well worth getting imo.
      I'm from Puerto Rico but, many times, when I stream a fight I get the Boxnation feed. I think they do a really good job and the commentary the have between fights is interesting. I've noticed they often like to mention old fights involving British fighters but it's okay. All in all, they odder a good broadcast.

Comment

He better knock Trout out. ****er making my pay...

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          Pacs not PPV in the Philippines you tool. He's putting money back? You make it sound like he gives it away to charity which is not the case.
          He doesn't give money back directly, as I said he's investing it into the programs with the young boxers on the island you faggot. Training and promoting. You're letting the hate for Cotto stretch the imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
            He doesn't give money back directly, as I said he's investing it into the programs with the young boxers on the island you faggot. Training and promoting. You're letting the hate for Cotto stretch the imagination.
            Oh so he's investing it in his own promotion company. You don't think he wants to make a profit from that? LOL

Comment

lets just say that I'm at the point that if he loses, I won't feel to sad for him...

Comment

Get the **** over it.It's not like PR had to pay for all his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                  TS does have a point that is a terrible undercard too charge 60 bucks for
                  Now that right their is valid, cant argue that. I've said it before, Cotto Promotions has a long way to go in the matchmaking and promoting departments.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    Oh so he's investing it in his own promotion company. You don't think he wants to make a profit from that? LOL
                    Boxers are getting payed also. He's putting money in their pockets and everyone involved in the fights. That doesn't only help the boxers directly but other young fighters see that and it give them the hunger to want to train harder and try to follow in their footsteps. Same thing Manny Pacquiao did for boxing in the Phillippines.

Comment

Originally posted by Enchanted View Post
                      Nah man, in the US if you have SHO the fight is free.

Here in PR even if you have SHO you have to buy the PPV to watch the fight.

Anyway, while I don't like it, I think they're goin a overboard over here. Wishin for Cotto to get KTFO? lol I don't agree with that at all.
                      news flash Showtime is not free and not everybody can pay extra for premium channels on cable

Comment

Working...
                      X