Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Makes A Guy So Tough On The Internet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    Like I've stated I'm not here to prove a point.

My intention is to teach lessons, I've been ****ing beaten badly.

In my existence. Beaten to the point of death what? 2 or 3 times? Not to mention threatened and assaulted with everything like arms in numbers.

I just want to teach my kids something about survival.

I don't know how many times I have to type it anyways.
    These kind of moments are your finest.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      You, TS, should know the answer to this. Damn near all of your NSB threads are badmouthing Floyd Mayweather. Would you talk **** to him in his face? Even without his bodyguards, you wouldn't say **** to him. Get the **** off the computer, go to your mirror and ask yourself this same dumb a$s question and answer it your god damn self because your a pro at this e-thuggery ****.

Ask yourself, would you make fun of my eye problems to my face? Me, a guy from the hood that would smack you so hard in the back of the head, that your receding hairline would start growing back to your forehead? No you would not, I promise you wouldn't. Funny how you come up with a subject that pretty much should be directed at yourself.
      Kev, you seem like a young man of fine character. As a personality on the forum, I like you more than I like almost any other poster here.

Being from the hood doesn't necessarily make one any more adept in physical confrontation than the next guy from the suburbs.

But if that one guy made fun of your eye problems for cheap internet sport, he's a bum and you don't even have to dignify that garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        This is 100% truth. Neither can I.
        I'm a nutjob Mayne everyone knows that. .

But what they also know is everyone here is my people.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RAGE OF ANGELS View Post
          These kind of moments are your finest.
          That includes you, we've already discussed personals.

You're my boy.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I'm a nutjob Mayne everyone knows that. .

But what they also know is everyone here is my people.
            you only think you're a nutjob. Go visit a psych ward and see what insanity really is.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              you only think you're a nutjob. Go visit a psych ward and see what insanity really is.
              :You're telling someone who has a prescription for barbitol and haldol.

Comment

like i said Run, go visit a psych ward. You know the Mike Myers killer is based on what the author saw in an asylum? He saw some little kid with a evil face that stuck with him so he made him into a character

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  like i said Run, go visit a psych ward. You know the Mike Myers killer is based on what the author saw in an asylum? He saw some little kid with a evil face that stuck with him so he made him into a character
                  You actually think I'm a stranger to a headshrinker? lol.

That's the first place I've ever visited. They directed me the right way.

I'm as positive a good guy as I'll ever be.

Comment

This is just an internet forum, I can do and act like whatever I want to act like.

Some posters I am friendly with and can joke around and have serious conversations with and other clowns I like to sexually harass because they get legitimately upset.

Comment

Like I've stated I'm not here to prove a point.

My intention is to teach lessons, I've been ****ing beaten badly.

In my existence. Beaten to the point of death what? 2 or 3 times? Not to mention threatened and assaulted with everything like arms in numbers.

I just want to teach my kids something about survival.

I don't know how many times I have to type it anyways.
                      I would green you for this R-Dub, but I gotta spread it around somemore before I can hit you again.

Comment

Working...
                      X