Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Ultimate Goal is to Get My Belt Back From Wladimir Klitschko" - David Haye (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Ultimate Goal is to Get My Belt Back From Wladimir Klitschko" - David Haye (VIDEO)

Haye wants the rematch with Wlad asap, let's get it on late 2015. Wembley Arena 80000 on the undercard of the Khan vs Mayweather rematch after Khan beats Money in May?

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    Haye wants the rematch with Wlad asap, let's get it on late 2015. Wembley Arena 80000 on the undercard of the Khan vs Mayweather rematch after Khan beats Money in May?

lol please.

It would be a complete waste of money having the undisputed heavyweight championship of the world on an undercard. Would be a first.

Comment

I'll pass. After he looses he's going to say he broke his other toe.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        lol please.

It would be a complete waste of money having the undisputed heavyweight championship of the world on an undercard. Would be a first.
        What about a co-feature or something? Could be the biggest selling card of all time if they did it right.

Comment

YES!! i hope hes not lying, been waiting for this ....would literally pay to see him fight wlad again without any toe drama.

I dont care what you haters are gonna say you can kiss my azz haye is a very talented and boxing needs him to make heavyweights exciting again like they are slowly becoming

Comment

there are loads of other fighters that deserve it more, by the time wlad gets to him, it would be his 100th defence

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
              I'll pass. After he looses he's going to say he broke his other toe.
              Toetally unnecessary man.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                What about a co-feature or something? Could be the biggest selling card of all time if they did it right.
                Doesn't make any business sense at all.

Let's play along though,

Say X 80k would show up to watch Khan-Mayweather II at Wembley, which they would. That means no extra people would turn up for the purpose of watching Haye & Klitschko.

Say 1million people bought Khan-Mayweather II PPV in the UK.
                Add Haye-Klitschko to the card and you've already taken up 95% of the people who would by a PPV fight which means there's very little extra to gain.

Haye vs Klitschko II would easily sell 50k whatever in Germany and still be on UK PPV (say Haye built himself up) or do 30k something in the UK.

That alone makes far more sense than adding it to a card.

Comment

Doesn't he have to earn a rematch by beating a ten world rated heavyweight or two? Haye is always in a hurry for what he wants. When was the last time he was in the ring. I know the guy can fight but fighting is what he needs to do a hell of a lot more often than he does. If he beat Wlad how often would he defend his new title? Once every two years?? Wlad is a good champion who fights the best two or three times a year. Would Haye be that kind of champion?

Comment

I'm a big Haye fan, I'd love to see him knock out the champ buts it's not gonna happen. Klitschko is simply too big and too good.
                    I'm not a Klitschko fan but ill never take credit away for him, he's the champ for a reason.

Comment

Working...
                    X