9.glowacki
    10.wlad

Outside looking in

A. Postol
    B.lomachenko
    C.walters

What do you guys think.

These fighters are the best and are active
    If I didnt mention a fighter they may be overated or just popular.
    They could be outside this group slightly.

Ill be making a top 50 p4p tonight when I have more time

Haven't thought of Glowacki, but Huck and Cunningham were decent wins. What do you think of the WBO ordering Glowacki/Usyk?
    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 04-24-2016, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
      1.kovalev
      2.Gonzales
      3.GGG
      4.Fury
      5.rigo
      6.crawford
      7.frampton
      8.uchiyama
      9.glowacki
      10.wlad

Outside looking in

A. Postol
      B.lomachenko
      C.walters

What do you guys think.

These fighters are the best and are active
      If I didnt mention a fighter they may be overated or just popular.
      They could be outside this group slightly.

Ill be making a top 50 p4p tonight when I have more time
      Not a bad list. Just curious why you left Estrada off. Seriously...the guy is the goods. Which one do you find him to be, overrated or just popular? I'd say that he has a better skill set than Glowacki any day of the week

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
        Not a bad list. Just curious why you left Estrada off. Seriously...the guy is the goods. Which one do you find him to be, overrated or just popular? I'd say that he has a better skill set than Glowacki any day of the week
        I got estrada inside the top 20 at 16 .
        Glowacki is the goods. He is very deceptive and is a flat out winner.

I got canelo at 17 . I always thought his resume was overated. Before floyd his biggest win was trout in texas in a fight he didnt throw much the first half of the fight.
        It was a controversial win .I personally had a draw. He beat smaller 140 pounders (gomez and lopez at 154.)

Another popular fighter who i thought lost to herrera and peterson was danny garcia who I have at 18. He has solid wins but some overated ones as well like salsa and malignaggi as well as a shot to **** zab.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
          I got estrada inside the top 20 at 16 .
          Glowacki is the goods. He is very deceptive and is a flat out winner.

I got canelo at 17 . I always thought his resume was overated. Before floyd his biggest win was trout in texas in a fight he didnt throw much the first half of the fight.
          It was a controversial win .I personally had a draw. He beat smaller 140 pounders (gomez and lopez at 154.)

Another popular fighter who i thought lost to herrera and peterson was danny garcia who I have at 18. He has solid wins but some overated ones as well like salsa and malignaggi as well as a shot to **** zab.
          Don't get me wrong, I dig Glowacki. I was stoked for his last fight. I just thought I saw some flaws to his game. I should probably do myself a favor and rewatch it. But you're right, the guy is a flat out winner and you can't take that away from him.

As for Canelo, I feel the same way. I've always found his resume to be lacking. But you can't deny that the guy does seem to get a little better every time out. It's not bad for a guy that started out at 15 with no amateur background. In two years he'll be more deserving of some of the fandom and praise he receives.

Comment

Gg should be higher

Comment

Your top 10 is just as irrelevant as lil g's career. A prospect has a bigger buzz after his fight than a socalled p4p fighter. lol

Comment

Will a single golovkin opponent be top 50?

Comment

lol.............we all know where this is going

Comment

Im hoping crawford vs postol happens.
                    Hopefully crawford isnt in too much trouble
                    With the case he caught. I really like TC

Comment

Working...
                    X