Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo will lose by knock out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

canelo tko kov with a body shot, mid to late rounds. quote this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
      He boxed circles around GGG
      We have to get rid of dumb mother ****ers like you on this forum.

Comment

I hope you are right. I think Canelo has become a nasty arrogant jerk who disrespects other boxers and thinks he is so superior. He is a very good fighter but a few other fighters are as good or better in my opinion. A win over Kovalev will no doubt get him fighter of the decade and I don't think he is the best fighter of the decade. A loss by KO to Kovalev would put him in his place. I was a big fan of Canelo but I think he has changed and become a boxer I don't like.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
          canelo tko kov with a body shot, mid to late rounds. quote this.
          That sounds like Kovalev took a dive.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            We have to get rid of dumb mother ****ers like you on this forum.
            Unfortunately we can't get rid of him. He is a hater of some very good fighters like Spence, GGG and Loma and is always wanting them to get KOed and their career to be over. He is the worst juge of boxing talent in the world. He is always dead sure who will win and has never been right once. He seems to have a special hate for Eastern European boxers and a love affair with Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathWish View Post
              That part right there. Is why many Mexicans can’t get behind Canela. As a people, we are prideful, but very humble and welcoming, whereas Canelo is not. Take Andy Ruiz for example....complete opposite to Canelo’s diva attitude. Now that’s a guy you can get behind of and he can represent all of Mexico for sure... and he is truly Loved by ALL Mexicans ...

I hope Punk a$$ Canelo gets knocked down a peg or two and really gets humbled because he needs it ... my two cents anyways ..
              Well said. I used to be a huge Canelo fan but after his win over GGG he became so openly arrogant and acted so superior that he turned me against him. I would never denie his excellence as a fighter but I don't like him as a person anymore. He is the most popular boxer on this forum and in the world and the biggest money maker.

Comment

Exactly. Which is why it will be very impressive if he wins. He boxed circles around Jacobs and GGG, so definitely has the ability to box circles around Sergey.
                Not only did he not box circles around GGG, he lost both fights and landed fewer punches in both fights. He only threw 400 punches at Jacobs and tired badly in the late rounds. Canelo has a stamina problem that you are to blind to see.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Not only did he not box circles around GGG, he lost both fights and landed fewer punches in both fights. He only threw 400 punches at Jacobs and tired badly in the late rounds. Canelo has a stamina problem that you are to blind to see.

Lol, I'll bet you all of my points Canelo knocks Kovalev out

Comment

Exactly. Which is why it will be very impressive if he wins. He boxed circles around Jacobs and GGG, so definitely has the ability to box circles around Sergey.
                    Except Kovalev is bigger than those guys and has a long mean jab. If Kov establishes range and gets his jab going, Canelo is in deep sht. Oompa loompa canelo isnt getting past that jab often.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post
                      Nah bro you just wishing on his downfall that's all you a hater Canelo retires kovalev in 6
                      Exactly!! These guys are emotional like ******es on here!!

Comment

Working...
                      X