No announcement yet.

11-13-12. Sparring with 18oz gloves. 3 3min rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11-13-12. Sparring with 18oz gloves. 3 3min rounds

I haven't really opened up in sparring in awhile and I really haven't sparred in awhile, so I told them I wanted to open up some so I had to put on the 18's and I have double wraps on, so more like 20ozs. Haha.

It's my first time back so I was taking it slow and picking some shots, just trying to get my lungs together. And for those that haven't sparred with brand new 18oz gloves on? It feels like big heavy pillows. I should have my pro debut next month. Time to get it!!

Video correction. My bad!~!
    Last edited by Verstyle; 11-15-2012, 02:34 AM. Reason: Someone told me that I had 2 of the same videos. Haha. The 3rd video is actually the other round you guys pr0bably didn't see

I only had time to watch the first video. Are you the guy with black trunks(orthodox)?

If so, I'm really impressed with your balance and footwork, very nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by Mathiaz View Post
      I only had time to watch the first video. Are you the guy with black trunks(orthodox)?

If so, I'm really impressed with your balance and footwork, very nice work.
      Yeah that's me. And I appreciate it.

Comment

Not bad but for the love of god get a better camera!

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
          Not bad but for the love of god get a better camera!
          Working on it. Haha. I was pissed at the quality.

Comment

Good luck with your boxing career. You look to be about 5'8" maybe 140-147 lbs.? Is that correct? You look solid and strong, just like Mike Tyson and a style based on his, uppercuts especially. Both of you guys have nice form and are not sloppy at all. Great stuff! You put a lot of pressure on this particular opponent, but you are patient, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
              Good luck with your boxing career. You look to be about 5'8" maybe 140-147 lbs.? Is that correct? You look solid and strong, just like Mike Tyson and a style based on his, uppercuts especially. Both of you guys have nice form and are not sloppy at all. Great stuff! You put a lot of pressure on this particular opponent, but you are patient, as well.
              I appreciate it. And right now I'm walking around at 170lb and I'm about 5'7.

Comment

I just watched the second video, good head movement. You can definitely see Tyson's style.

5'7", at what weight are you going to fight at? Good luck in your future bout.

Comment

Originally posted by Mathiaz
                  I just watched the second video, good head movement. You can definitely see Tyson's style.

5'7", at what weight are you going to fight at? Good luck in your future bout.
                  Thank you. And either 154 or 147.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Good vid versy, balance, power. Very economical. Not much wasted movement at all for that style compared to what i seen.

Comment

Working...
                    X