Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Fury Slapped Deontay Wilder About Like He Was His *****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    Fury vs Whyte would basically be Fury vs Chisora III

Dillian isn't in Tyson's league and would lose every round, he'd get his face jabbed to bits.
    What do you think about Whyte agreeing to fight Fury for the WBC diamond belt and Fury pulling out?

Or the claims that Whyte dropped Fury in sparring 5 times which Fury or anybody from his team have never denied?

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
      What do you think about Whyte agreeing to fight Fury for the WBC diamond belt and Fury pulling out?

Or the claims that Whyte dropped Fury in sparring 5 times which Fury or anybody from his team have never denied?
      Fury changes his mind all the time, at the end of the day he ended up fighting the most dangerous man in boxing so I don't think anyone can accuse Fury of ducking him.

And no, I don't believe he dropped him 5 times in sparring. Whyte is just a crude kickboxer, he lost to a past prime Chisora who Fury completely dominated.

Comment

To be fair to Whyte, he would have looked to do the same as Tyson. Put him on his back foot, get in his face and lean on him and basically bully him.

Difference is, he's not got the skill levels of Fury and could have got sparked coming in. But he was definitely avoided for his mauling style and solid chin. Shame, because from a neutral perspcive Wilder vs Whyte would be extremely watchable.

Comment

Should of took the WBC eliminators. Not fight whoever you want then get your shot. Plus the dude is a piece of ****, he fails drug tests. Already been suspended two years and weaseled out of another one in my opinion. You see what he comes to the ring looking like when he's clean or not cycling off. The Wach fight. Sloppy as f uck. Just my opinion though.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw010 View Post
            Should of took the WBC eliminators. Not fight whoever you want then get your shot. Plus the dude is a piece of ****, he fails drug tests. Already been suspended two years and weaseled out of another one in my opinion. You see what he comes to the ring looking like when he's clean or not cycling off. The Wach fight. Sloppy as f uck. Just my opinion though.
            If he had took the elimantors he still wouldn't have fought the WBC Champ becuase it was for second place mandatory after Brezealle and Wilder v Fury.

Comment

Yeah Whyte fury slapped deontay like a btch kinda like when you slap the Polish dog on your face before you deep throat it

Comment

Originally posted by JP Marra View Post
                They would do to Wilder as well but worse. Protected fraud Hope.
                Lol protected. You're lucky UKAD is protecting your boy

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  However, he ate that shit too. Fury never put him away or was able to keep on the canvas either. Each time Wilder fell to the canvas he got up each time at the count of one.

Your bitch ass couldn't do it. You ran like a $2 dollar hoe from both Breazeale, Ortiz x2 and Kubrat Pulev for fear of losing your number contender status.

Wilder would have destroyed all three of those guys in the same day including yourself; You fat motherfucker! Now go back to being a slave at Slaveroom sport with your White slavemaster Barry Hearn
                  https://youtu.be/4OHnB-gX_zI

Comment

Beyoncé fan boyz are fuming 😤🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
                      What you want man? This is a setup. I am not clicking on that link.

Comment

Working...
                      X