No announcement yet.

Girls sue to block transgender athletes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls sue to block transgender athletes

A federal lawsuit has been filed to protect girls sports from the ladyboys that can't compete with their own "assigned" gender counterparts.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/educatio...r-15050829.php

When it goes to court, who you pulling for?

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
    A federal lawsuit has been filed to protect girls sports from the ladyboys that can't compete with their own "assigned" gender counterparts.

I'm going for who ever gives the best blow jobs.

Comment

Unless you squat to pee and can conceive a child, have a period you can't compete vs legit women.

Just that simple.

Men are so much stronger than women, yep, compare mom with dad.

You know what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post

Wow, how fuking hateful. It's 2020, for God's sake, these women need to learn to accept diversity already

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
          Wow, how fuking hateful. It's 2020, for God's sake, these women need to learn to accept diversity already
          Time is a total non factor, what matters is common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
            Time is a total non factor, what matters is common sense.
            Nice to see girls get real. The only children those trannys can conceive is a turd that was ram packed by some other j****!

The fight packers can’t seeem to get that the only period they will ever have is when their poop shoot gets torn by a j****.

Comment

I see the trannies winning this one

Comment

I'm all for equality in general, but there's a point here. In theory if Deontay Wilder went trans and starting boxing in the women's heavyweight division that just wouldn't be okay. People need to not only accept, but embrace that men and women ARE different. I don't getthis modern era thing were everybody has to be the same, no men no women, non binary nonsense. What next do we take away everyone's age? take away nationality? Take away people's names? Have everyone be called "Plant Pot" to keep us all "equal".

Comment

This is basically women finally giving up and admitting they are in fact the weaker sex. lol. i love it. there is no equality of the sexes. Men are stronger period. There are no "women at work" signs on the road. those trannies basically burst the delusional bubble females were living in.

Comment

Best of luck to the girls. The real girls, that is.

Comment

Working...
                    X