Report: Pacquiao-Margarito PPV Sales Far Short of Expectations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IAMBIAZED View Post
    LOL at the word pinoys

Just stop the humor Dominican Soy. Google translate will always fail you.

Dominicano Soy is a different person. He's all good.

That mofo TS is Dois Dominicano/Al Haymon/Vito Corleone. The pinoy hater extraordinaire.

I think Mak has a picture of him, looks like a really dumb mofo.

Comment

For me it doesnt matter, 50-50 should be the split because both fighters bring a lot of fame to the fight, Yes Mayweather sells more and is in within his rights to ask for more according to their respective market value but if he really wants the fight then 50-50 should push it through.

If Pac says yes to OSDT and Mayweather says NO to 50-50 then **** him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
        I think Mak has a picture of him, looks like a really dumb mofo.[/B]
        His pics were outed years ago, before mak even joined.

He looks like a professional male who keeps himself in shape year-round. And one thing he isn't is dumb - he's articulate and knows his subjects well for the most part.

mak seems to think DIOS is some midget with an awkward appearance, so I'm not even sure he's got the right guy.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN IN WHITE View Post
          His pics were outed years ago, before mak even joined.

He looks like a professional male who keeps himself in shape year-round. And one thing he isn't is dumb - he's articulate and knows his subjects well for the most part.

mak seems to think DIOS is some midget with an awkward appearance, so I'm not even sure he's got the right guy.

Pretending to be a proud gay filipino just to piss off the pinoys is not dumb eh? All those tremendous amounts of time spent for research for BS NSB pwnage? Not dumb???

Riiiigghhttt!

Comment

Pretending to be a proud gay filipino just to piss off the pinoys is not dumb eh? All those tremendous amounts of time spent for research for BS NSB pwnage? Not dumb???

Riiiigghhttt!
            And he's making obvious grammar mistakes that a pinoy don't. MGA PINOYS - redundant

Comment

TS age is almost 40 or already 40 and until now he still loves licking floyd's knobs.

Expect some of us to be put on ignore soon, that's his style as always when he can't impress you with ppv numbers.

Comment

Riiiigghhttt!
                Plenty of people here have done just as dumb or way dumber things, Pinoys among them.

There's a difference between having some dumb fun (and his ruse is at least somewhat artful) and being dumb.

He's as entitled to have fun with it as any of the guys you call 'pare' are. Don't take it too seriously.

Comment

Plenty of people here have done just as dumb or way dumber things, Pinoys among them.

There's a difference between having some dumb fun (and his ruse is at least somewhat artful) and being dumb.

He's as entitled to have fun with it as any of the guys you call 'pare' are. Don't take it too seriously.

LOL I don't take it seriously, he can say he's The Philippine president and IDGAS. Don't turn tables around here mate!

I'm just saying my piece and clarified someone, and since you talk about entitlement, I'd say I'm also entitled to say that whoever has too much time in their hands just to make those kind of **** is dumb, and everyone else who thinks that that stuff's a work of someone who's not dumb is dumb as well. They decide to thread the low life route then IDGAS.

It's just the internet for ****'s sake, why should anyone take it seriously? But apparently the TS does so funny as ****!

Comment

LOL I don't take it seriously, he can say he's The Philippine president and IDGAS. Don't turn tables around here mate!

I'm just saying my piece and clarified someone, and since you talk about entitlement, I'd say I'm also entitled to say that whoever has too much time in their hands just to make those kind of **** is dumb, and everyone else who thinks that that stuff's a work of someone who's not dumb is dumb as well. They decide to thread the low life route then IDGAS.

It's just the internet for ****'s sake, why should anyone take it seriously? But apparently the TS does so funny as ****!
                    Turn what tables around?

Where did I say anything about your entitlement?

I responded to your post by observing that he's clearly not dumb. He's clearly not and I'm clearly not, so I feel justified in my remark.

I think the TS is having fun in his new role. In fact, I know he is, since I know his MO better than most who think they know around here.

You post has an air of highly strung and defensive about it. I'm sure you'll claim otherwise and post lots of laughing emotes to overcompensate, but it'll just look highly strung and defensive again unless you take some deep breaths and calm down (losing the profanity and belligerence might also help with that).

Good day, Mr. Sensitive. :-)

Comment

Turn what tables around?

Where did I say anything about your entitlement?

I responded to your post by observing that he's clearly not dumb. He's clearly not and I'm clearly not, so I feel justified in my remark.

I think the TS is having fun in his new role. In fact, I know he is, since I know his MO better than most who think they know around here.

You post has an air of highly strung and defensive about it. I'm sure you'll claim otherwise and post lots of laughing emotes to overcompensate, but it'll just look highly strung and defensive again unless you take some deep breaths and calm down (losing the profanity and belligerence might also help with that).

Good day, Mr. Sensitive. :-)

Now we see namecalling and big words?

LOL no worries!

Like I said, this is the internet, more worse, it's NSB.

Comment

Working...
                      X