Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The full Mayweather-Mosley card. Is this final?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frankie Gomez is also fighting on May 1st.

Comment

Not a bad card. Locke vs De Leon will be a crazy fight.

Comment

If they could get Jacobs a decent opponent it would be a pretty good card. With only 3 weeks till fight night I doubt that get anyone good.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Okay thats not that bad then.....

Alvarez made this undercard worth while IMO. Jacobs Im not big on but hes a good young prospect. Ponce all I remember is JuanMa beating his face in.
          I tend to think more of his destruction of Bautista. It should be a good fight with Locke.

Comment

That is one weak undercard leading into the main event

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Jacobs? I agree. But, at the same time I don't see anything special about him. So I am not sure if he should be move so quickly either.
              Neither do I; neither do I.

Comment

Great undercard, Better than the ****ty ass pacquiao vs. clottey undercard.

Comment

i was hoping they would add one more fight to the televised card. 1 solid fight cuz i could see those 2 fights being fun to watch even though they dont mean a whole lot

Comment

Alvarez vs. Cotto and Lock vs. Ponce de Leon will be slugfests. Not much for name value, but they should produce good fights.

I heard earlier that it might be Jacobs vs. Sam Soliman, but there hasn't been much on that front lately.

Comment

weak sauce.

Comment

Working...
                      X