• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather Jr's 'criminal record' far outweighs his boxing record

Floyd Mayweather Jr's 'criminal record' far outweighs his boxing record
    January 21, 11:32 AM
    Sacramento Fight Sports Examiner
    by Rick Rockwell

Floyd Mayweather Jr conveniently forgets his criminal past when he accuses others of illegal activities. But Floyd doesn’t have to look any further than his own family and his own past to see someone doing illegal activities. When Floyd accused Pacquiao of taking illegal substances, it got me thinking about how his past is littered with criminal actions.

In 2002, Floyd Mayweather Jr pleaded guilty to 2 charges of misdemeanor domestic violence.
    In 2004, Mayweather received a 1 year suspended jail sentence, was ordered to seek counseling for “impulse control”, and fined a $1000 after being convicted for misdemeanor battery of 2 women in a Las Vegas nightclub.
    In 2004, a warrant for his arrest was issued in Grand Rapids, Michigan for failure to appear at a trial. He was accused of kicking a bouncer in the head at a bar. Mayweather pleaded no contest to misdemeanor assault and battery. He was fined and ordered to perform community service.
    In 2005, Floyd was found innocent in a trial for assaulting his girlfriend outside a Las Vegas club in 2003. The girlfriend, also the mother of his children, changed her story on the stand.
    In 2009, Police executed a search warrant on Floyd’s house because witnesses identified Mayweather’s car leaving the scene of a shooting at a Las Vegas skating rink. Witnesses also identified one of Mayweather’s associates as the shooter.
    In my opinion, Mayweather Jr has no ground to stand on when it comes to questioning another man’s integrity. Mayweather has had several incidents of beating women, anger control problems, and other violent actions. This is the actions of man with no integrity.

Where does Mayweather get off thinking that he can accuse others of illegal activities when he should have been thrown into a prison like his father? Any man who beats a woman is nothing but a coward. From now on, reporters should just carry around Mayweather’s rap sheet whenever he goes off accusing Pacquiao of taking PEDs or complaining that other people are wronging him.

It’s clear to me that Mayweather’s criminal record far outweighs his questionable boxing record.

Source: BoxingScene

The mods will close this trash any time now.

Comment

OMGGGGGGGGGGG FROID XYLOCAINE MAN POOPWEATHER is OUTLAW.

Comment

This is what writers resort to only because Jr asked for OSDT?

Comment

Originally posted by -Reflexes- View Post
          Thats right.

You gonna get banned soon.

Comment

Now he will try to change POLICE rules just like he tried to change NSAC rules.

Comment

Originally posted by -Reflexes- View Post
              Can you read?Writer's source:Boxingscene
              http://www.examiner.com/x-21442-Sacr...-boxing-record

Comment

no felony's?? Myself being a big sports fan, I've seen worst.

Comment

As a die hard Floyd Mayweather fan, I refuse to believe these false allegations of criminal behavior on Floyd's part. Here is another article of so-called Mayweather crimes supposedly from the Oct. 24, 2007 issue of the Las Vegas Review Journal. Here is a quote - which I refuse to believe - from that Pro-Pacquiao article:

"In 2004, Mayweather was convicted on two counts of battery for punching two women at a Las Vegas nightclub the previous year. He was given suspended prison sentences, $1,000 in fines and ordered to complete impulse control counseling.

Mayweather in 2002 pleaded guilty to two counts of domestic violence in one case and battery in another. In 2005, a jury acquitted him of a third domestic violence charge, a felony, after his accuser changed her story. He reportedly was convicted of battery in his hometown of Grand Rapids, Mich., and he has also been the subject of civil lawsuits accusing him of battery."

Floid is a good man and a kindhearted human being who not only is incapable of lying and bearing false witness, he is also incapable of committing a crime. He is a shining role model of both the black community and the rest of society at large.

There are also rumors, no doubt brought about by sleazy Pacquiao supporters, that Floyd Mayweather Sr., the person who accused Pacquiao of using drugs, was a convicted drug trafficker? I refuse to believe this lie as well. I don't think there is any proof or link that that shows the proof that Floyd Mayweather I is an ex-convict criminal drug dealer. Afterall, drugs kill a lot of innocent children everywhere. I don't believe any Mayweather is capable of contributing to this indecency and immorality.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Copycat View Post
                    Floyd Mayweather Jr's 'criminal record' far outweighs his boxing record
                    January 21, 11:32 AM
                    Sacramento Fight Sports Examiner
                    by Rick Rockwell

Floyd Mayweather Jr conveniently forgets his criminal past when he accuses others of illegal activities. But Floyd doesn’t have to look any further than his own family and his own past to see someone doing illegal activities. When Floyd accused Pacquiao of taking illegal substances, it got me thinking about how his past is littered with criminal actions.

In 2002, Floyd Mayweather Jr pleaded guilty to 2 charges of misdemeanor domestic violence.
                    In 2004, Mayweather received a 1 year suspended jail sentence, was ordered to seek counseling for “impulse control”, and fined a $1000 after being convicted for misdemeanor battery of 2 women in a Las Vegas nightclub.
                    In 2004, a warrant for his arrest was issued in Grand Rapids, Michigan for failure to appear at a trial. He was accused of kicking a bouncer in the head at a bar. Mayweather pleaded no contest to misdemeanor assault and battery. He was fined and ordered to perform community service.
                    In 2005, Floyd was found innocent in a trial for assaulting his girlfriend outside a Las Vegas club in 2003. The girlfriend, also the mother of his children, changed her story on the stand.
                    In 2009, Police executed a search warrant on Floyd’s house because witnesses identified Mayweather’s car leaving the scene of a shooting at a Las Vegas skating rink. Witnesses also identified one of Mayweather’s associates as the shooter.
                    In my opinion, Mayweather Jr has no ground to stand on when it comes to questioning another man’s integrity. Mayweather has had several incidents of beating women, anger control problems, and other violent actions. This is the actions of man with no integrity.

Where does Mayweather get off thinking that he can accuse others of illegal activities when he should have been thrown into a prison like his father? Any man who beats a woman is nothing but a coward. From now on, reporters should just carry around Mayweather’s rap sheet whenever he goes off accusing Pacquiao of taking PEDs or complaining that other people are wronging him.

It’s clear to me that Mayweather’s criminal record far outweighs his questionable boxing record.
                    Source: BoxingScene

Inside and outside the ring are to totally different things my friend.. Period

Great sig though!

Comment

Working...
                    X