Collapse
No announcement yet.

Talk me out of this bet on Andrade.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bute beats him, I reckon. He won't gas out as before.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

depends, if you got money to spare atm then yes...

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        I am thinking about throwing 200 dollars down on Andrade to win 600.

I mean why shouldn't I?

If he can catch Bute in the last seconds of the 12th, why can't he do it earlier this time?

I know Bute can outbox him all day long, but Andrade can take his shots and had him on queer street.

Talk me out of this bet fellas.
        Or I am gonna do it.

SEEMS like a good get rich quick scheme to me.
        Surely you can get better odds than that? Are you just putting on Andrade for the win?

If you're going to bet on Andrade, put it on him to win by KO/TKO. That way, you'll maximise your earnings and eliminate a possibility that isn't going to happen (Andrade winning by decision).

To be honest, I don't think this is a good bet. The most likely scenario is Bute winning by decision. I'd put my money on that....

Comment

I mean why shouldn't I?

If he can catch Bute in the last seconds of the 12th, why can't he do it earlier this time?

I know Bute can outbox him all day long, but Andrade can take his shots and had him on queer street.

Or I am gonna do it.

Bute's fitness let him down last time, I'm sure he will work hard to get much fitter this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
            I doubt Andrade can hurt Bute early, because I just got done watching the fight and it was Bute's fatigue that left him open to all those shots late on and it was his legs that betrayed him. His beaten legs brought him to the ropes were he took that monster shot that sent him to the canvas.

You would have to think that Bute will have worked on his fitness this time around and know what to expect. Before I watched the fight there I would be thinking a very boring rematch win for Bute, but seeing how Bute fell apart, I wouldn't think it out of the question for it to happen again.

So there you go. I was no help

But in my limited experience never let someone talk you out of or talk you into something. Go with your gut.

I would prob recommend making a smaller bet if you were to put some cash down on him, but then I don't want you coming back here saying I talked you out of it
            Originally posted by Philfy View Post
            Surely you can get better odds than that? Are you just putting on Andrade for the win?

If you're going to bet on Andrade, put it on him to win by KO/TKO. That way, you'll maximise your earnings and eliminate a possibility that isn't going to happen (Andrade winning by decision).

To be honest, I don't think this is a good bet. The most likely scenario is Bute winning by decision. I'd put my money on that....
            Andrade is +300 best odds.
            by ko and not at my normal book is +400.

Comment

I mean why shouldn't I?

Or I am gonna do it.

Dont do it bro, I bet on sports myself. And the overwhelming majority of the time I never bet on the guy who IMO has only a puncher's chance, especially when the boxer is a really good boxer. I expect Bute to limit Andrade's chances even more.

Comment

dont bet on it

Comment

I mean why shouldn't I?

Or I am gonna do it.

There is definitely a chance of that happening, but normally when smart slick boxers such as Bute( who was dominating the first fight quite easily) rematches pressure fighters, they make adjustments and win the fight easier ( some examples are Mayweather/Castillo 2, Dawson Johnson 2 ect).

That being said, its not a necessarily a bad bet since Andrade could actually start faster this time, plus you make 3 times amount of the money that you put up.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                    It's possible that he jumps him early, but when has Andrade ever had success against a top drawer fighter early in a fight?

His last fight. But I won't compare his last fight to Bute.

Comment

His last fight. But I won't compare his last fight to Bute.
                      Vitali Tsypko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                      X