No announcement yet.

Cotto will underestimate manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
    Sometimes KNOWING you can beat a fighter is the X factor as the fight progresses. Who in their right mind would go into a fight pinning their hopes on their opponent having an off night? This is Professional Boxing, not an XBox 360 game.
    Will it be available for the pc? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
      So i take it that you got cotto to win no problem right?
      How does that transfer into me believing Cotto's going to win with no problem?

I'm stating the fact that Cotto is not going into this fight underestimating Pacquiao like Pacquiao isn't underestimating Cotto (or at least shouldn't be).

I don't understand where anyone would see Cotto underestimating Pacquiao when he's already gone in early to begin training. If anything Pacquiao might be the one with less enthusiasm as he's still filming a movie, but even with that said I don't look at Pacquiao thinking of the Cotto fight as a walk in the park.

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 3.0 View Post
        Cotto never understimates anyone.
        He underestimated margo and torres.

Cotto is talking way too much. It aint like him to talk so much. Cotto must know that losing to a former 106 lber is shameful to the pride of pricans.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

Cotto is talking way too much. It aint like him to talk so much. Cotto must know that losing to a former 106 lber is shameful to the pride of pricans.
          I don't think he underestimated either of those guys. Fighters fight, they get hit, **** happens.

I think the only reason Cotto's speaking out is because of how many writers, skeptics, etc are downplaying the fight so heavily in favor of Manny. Even the humblest of people might come out their shell under the same circumstances.

Comment

BUT BUT I THOUGHT YOU TARDS HEARD COTTO IS A TUNEUP SO THEY SAY

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
              We all know that cotto will be a behemoth on fight night and i personally think he will come in betweeen 155 and 160 but, this will slower his process with manny besides saying that this is a sure win and all that sht is a sure sign of underestimating pacquiao....we also know that manny hasn,t said one thing about beating cotto in any interview or any comment what so ever {humble} right??? When your opponent doesn,t have anything to say about the person there fighting should give you the notion that they won,t do a lot of talking but, they will let there actions show in the ring... I will also say this, if cotto comes right at manny, he will get picked apart so the best thing for cotto is to try and box, because if he try and bully pacquiao he will get fcked up with that righthook of manny let alone that straight left...i,m just waiting for the press conference so i can see manny try to keep a straight face {ha ha ha} ...how can you put your finger on a guy who doenst take his opponent seriously???
              It will be very stupid for cotto to underestimate pacman especially after seeing what he did to Hatton and De La Hoya.. I don't think you can go into a fight underestimating the p4p best.. and after the beating he took from Margarito hes lost hes invincibility so i don't think he will be taking any fight lightly.
              Last edited by skyler; 08-22-2009, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

He gives his opinion and reveals his confidence and you say he talks to much when in the past he's said a hell of a lot less than most boxers do. You don't like Cotto. Lately, you trash him a lot, Pull.
                Last edited by jazluvr; 08-22-2009, 07:25 PM.

Comment

For someone who is underestimating Manny it's ironic that he already started to train way before the promotional aspect of the fight begins...sorry I don't think he's underestimating anything. This is probably the first time I have heard of Cotto going into training this early for any fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 3.0 View Post
                    Cotto never understimates anyone.
                    so as pac

Comment

Working...
                    X