Collapse
No announcement yet.

My coach says i remind him of mike twin sulivan, zora folley and denny moyer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My coach says i remind him of mike twin sulivan, zora folley and denny moyer

My coach knows everything about them and say i remind him of them.

Who is that pig in your avater?

Comment

Originally posted by JBL360 View Post
      Who is that pig in your avater?
      that ****ing pig is a 3 weight world champion, who has been through so much, your nightmares are that guys dreams

Comment

Originally posted by cotto16 View Post
        that ****ing pig is a 3 weight world champion, who has been through so much, your nightmares are that guys dreams
        just looked pig up, very good fighter. i think this is his best performce!

Comment

Originally posted by JBL360 View Post
          just looked pig up, very good fighter. i think this is his best performce!
          If you had looked pig up by the way his name is ****ing bobby! you would see the man was fearless who didnt avoid no one, Do you respect f ucking bobby?

Comment

If you had looked pig up by the way his name is ****ing bobby! you would see the man was fearless who didnt avoid no one, Do you respect f ucking bobby?
            yeah when i was watching showtime boxing live the other week, bobby made some great points while doing the annoucing.

Comment

I'm sure he has seen extensive film of Mike "Twin" Sullivan. Too bad none exists.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                I'm sure he has seen extensive film of Mike "Twin" Sullivan. Too bad none exists.
                my trainer has read numerous books on him, and he said we both throw the same type of jab.

Comment

my trainer has read numerous books on him, and he said we both throw the same type of jab.
                  but he's never seen it being thrown

Comment

Working...
                  X