Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was Shanes MAIN Problem last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was Shanes MAIN Problem last night?

Was it Age finally really caught up with him, he is 37 after all?
    Was it the weight difference?
    Was it the year off that left him Rusty?
    Was it that that Brutal fight against Miguel Cotto has stayed with him and done damage we didnt expect?
    Or was Mayorga just that good?

Props to Shane Mosley for pulling the win out of the bag even on his worst night tho!

I watched the Mosley vs Diaz and Wise fights before last nights card and it is Alarming how much he has lost since then
    He got OLD!
    42.86%
    He was rusty having not fought in a year
    14.29%
    He's damaged goods after Cotto
    5.71%
    The weight difference
    5.71%
    Ricardo was just real good and awkward
    25.71%
    Shut the **** up he was Excellent!
    5.71%

He had no sugar in him, I think the first three rounds hurt him in the fact that he came out trying to bully Mayorga.

Comment

Hard to say, Mosley hasn't looked too good in years honestly. Against Collazo and Vargas he showed flashes of brilliance, but it's completely inconsistent on a per-fight basis. At 154 especially he really got grounded in this lackluster style.

Comment

I'm still sittin at this ****in chick's house who ain't got HBO. Anybody know what time the replay comes on? I gots to see this ****!

Comment

Originally posted by AKOINDAMATRIX View Post
          He had no sugar in him, I think the first three rounds hurt him in the fact that he came out trying to bully Mayorga.
          Yup he was about as Sweet as Vinegar!
          I actually thought it was the right idea to take it to him and stay in the pocket but it didnt work out good and he didnt execute his plan well

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            I'm still sittin at this ****in chick's house who ain't got HBO. Anybody know what time the replay comes on? I gots to see this ****!
            I Hope she was worth it dude!

Comment

People are acting as if Shane lost.

Everybody knows he's not as good as he used to be but even at 37yrs old he's still better than Mayorga ever has been or will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
                People are acting as if Shane lost.

Everybody knows he's not as good as he used to be but even at 37yrs old he's still better than Mayorga ever has been or will be.
                He deserves mad credit like i said for pulling the KO out the bag late on, and for me he needed it. At 37 he aint Sugar Shane Mosley anymore he's just Shane Mosley.

I bet on him and he's one of my favourite all time fighters but he looks done at elite level - not that Mayorga is Elite

Comment

Mosley doesn't have the Tito power or the DLH height and controlling jab to embarass someone like Mayorga...Mosley fights on instinct and is hyperactive with his bursts...

that kind of style WILL allow someone like Mayorga to have success...but Mosley showed why he is considered great in the same vein as DLH and Tito by eventually winning and winning dramatically...

but yes Mosley is also old and not what he used to be at this higher weight...but he's still able to compete

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                    He deserves mad credit like i said for pulling the KO out the bag late on, and for me he needed it. At 37 he aint Sugar Shane Mosley anymore he's just Shane Mosley.

I bet on him and he's one of my favourite all time fighters but he looks done at elite level - not that Mayorga is Elite
                    Maybe he just had a bad night. If he's bad in his next fight then I admit he needs to hang them up but i'd still like to see him fight atleast one more time.

That last left hook that knocked mayorga out was a peach.

Comment

Working...
                    X