No announcement yet.

Scott Harrison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Harrison

Anyone know what hes up to these days? Any chance of a comeback?

Heard he will be back fighting in march, come on scotty bhoy

Comment

Scott Harrison is an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
        Scott Harrison is an imbecile.
        do you know him personally ?

Comment

Scott Harrison throw away a good career with his inability to control himself, I have slated him mercilessly on here for years now, but I would love to see him fight Alex Arthur It would be a great fight, hold it in the Kelvin hall I think that’s what it’s called it’s in Glasgow I think, great venue.

Comment

Originally posted by bravo2zero View Post
            do you know him personally ?
            I know someone who does but the guy has a reputation in and around Glasgow as being a complete tosser. He is banned from every pub in his hometown because he does not know how to behave himself.

Comment

mate im from glasgow , i know all that , its just that you said he was an imbecile and i thought from that you actually knew him.

Comment

Aye, apparently the guy is an arse but so what? This is boxing ffs, you're always gonna have fighters who are complete nobs outside of the ring. Personally I'd love to see him make a comeback but who would take him on bearing in mind his escapades in the past.

Last I heard was a commentator on the Arthur v Foster clash saying he was ringside and that he was planning a comeback. Us Scotsmen need more than Arthur to cheer on.

Comment

Originally posted by Unanimous View Post
                  Aye, apparently the guy is an arse but so what? This is boxing ffs, you're always gonna have fighters who are complete nobs outside of the ring. Personally I'd love to see him make a comeback but who would take him on bearing in mind his escapades in the past.

Last I heard was a commentator on the Arthur v Foster clash saying he was ringside and that he was planning a comeback. Us Scotsmen need more than Arthur to cheer on.
                  Hes back with warren, should have a fight in march

Comment

He's back with Warren! WTF?!? I thought he'd have nothing more to do with him. Oh well, I'll be looking forward to that fight but I wonder if he's matured after his "break".

If he has improved mentally and physically how long or how many fights will it take before he has a chance of a title bout?

Comment

Working...
                    X