Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PS4 widely expected to be unveiled this evening! (no bull****).

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when the new xbox sytem coming out?

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Not going to pretend to understand it completely, but I think the 8 GB is the amount of memory that can run while the console is being used. The ps3 had 4 GB, which mean the ps4 will be much better at running while multiple things are happening, such as downloading something while playing a game or watching a movie.

It will also allow the games to be bigger without as much slowdown. Skyrim in particular had major problems on ps3 because the 4 GB wasn't enough, so the game slowed down badly when a saved game reached enough hours and the memory wasn't enough to handle all the information involved in that saved game.
      The PS3 have 512MB of RAM

Comment

• Originally posted by KO MX View Post

woah.........

Comment

• the gameplay footage i am seeing looks absolutely unreal. i don't know what you guys are getting on about.

Comment

• Originally posted by KO MX View Post
            I thought I saw something about 4 GB in an article about the problems Skyrim DLC was having on PS3. Guess not.

That's quite the jump then, holy crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              when the new xbox sytem coming out?
              I hear it will get the big reveal at E3.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                I'd imagine ps3 games will be available on it. I almost think it's a given... GTA5 is coming out in the same exact time.
                Rumour now is that they delayed GTA5 so they could work on a PS4 version to be available at the console launch.

Comment

• Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  when the new xbox sytem coming out?
                  Won't be long after, they know from experience that letting the competition establish a large userbase isn't a good thing. It worked great for them with the 360 and they won't be letting PS4 have the same advantage.

Comment

• Wonder if the launch for the PS4 will be the same as the PS3, where people where paying 2000 fucking dollars for them so little Johnny could unwrap one for Christmas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Wonder if the launch for the PS4 will be the same as the PS3, where people where paying 2000 fucking dollars for them so little Johnny could unwrap one for Christmas.
                      as much as i love mine, all she'd get from me is if her punk ass had the audacity to ask me for some ish like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X