No announcement yet.

Devon Alexander is massively underrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devon Alexander is massively underrated

Beat Matthysse who is future HOF and the best guy at 140 now. Gave Bradley the fight of his life before fatiguing. Probably overtrained for that one since he is so dedicated to his craft his trainers literally have to stop him from training more. Hes undefeated at 147 and established as a legitimate threat to anyone there. Wins over Urango, Witter and Corely, thats a hell of a resume. A lot of guys at 147 dont want to fight him because he is low reward but high risk.

Dont underestimate welterweight champion Devon Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
      Beat Matthysse who is future HOF and the best guy at 140 now. Gave Bradley the fight of his life before fatiguing. Probably overtrained for that one since he is so dedicated to his craft his trainers literally have to stop him from training more. Hes undefeated at 147 and established as a legitimate threat to anyone there. Wins over Urango, Witter and Corely, thats a hell of a resume. A lot of guys at 147 dont want to fight him because he is low reward but high risk.

Dont underestimate welterweight champion Devon Alexander.
      stopped reading right there

Comment

Nice try but you forgot about the part where Devon Alexander is undefeated at 147, its his best weight class and he is a welterweight world title holder of the IBF belt.

Comment

I believe he'll be a better welterweight than he was a jr welterweight. And he was the 2nd best at 140, when he was there. Even though I'd like to ad that Mattysse did beat him & Kotelnik may have too.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
            Nice try but you forgot about the part where Devon Alexander is undefeated at 147, its his best weight class and he is a welterweight world title holder of the IBF belt.

Hes had 2 fights at 147. One against a 140lb plodder in Maidana another against a near 40yr old who throws zero punches.

Anyway, bedtime for me, have fun.

Comment

Comment

Devon Alexander went from being massively overrated to very underrated in less then a year

Comment

Kill yo self!!!!

Comment

I believe he is.

Comment

Working...
                    X