No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: Not Interested in Price or Fury Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Vitali hasn't been knocked out or lost so pretty bad example there. The bottom line is, if he is still a Top HW then of course a win over him does enhance Haye's resume. Just trying to figure out where people stand exactly.
    I do believe that I said it was an extreme example. However, if you don't believe that Vitali has slipped quite a bit then you are either not being honest or you haven't watched him fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
      I do believe that I said it was an extreme example. However, if you don't believe that Vitali has slipped quite a bit then you are either not being honest or you haven't watched him fight.
      He's slipped. Then again I never thought he was that good to begin with. But that's neither here nor there. My point is that if Vitali is still a top HW then a win over him is meaningful--especially if he's top two.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        He's slipped. Then again I never thought he was that good to begin with. But that's neither here nor there. My point is that if Vitali is still a top HW then a win over him is meaningful--especially if he's top two.
        So, if they did fight and Haye does beat him what does that prove?

Comment

What the numbers that you made up? If not give me a credible source on where thy came from and not some BS about not being able to give me a link. And what British en****** had Haye winning? I would like to know so we can compare them. Because I will tell you one it was the BBC. But the article was so biased towards Haye that it was actually comical. If I didn't know better I would have thought the article was talking about Ali dominating someone but no it was about Haye.
          What kind of moron makes up numbers? I got them from ESB (/forum/showthread.php?t=182806).

The Telegraph, the BBC, 5live, the Mirror, Steve Bunce and Woodhall...those are just British one's off the top of my head that had it for Haye.

Comment

Of course its a meaningful fight. Vitali is champ, after all.

Comment

I have Googled it several times and it actually took me right back to Boxing Scene. And as I already stated there doesn't seem to be anything official out there. So I have to question how legit the numbers are since it seems that British fans are the only ones that seem to have them.

And since it was in fact British en****** that said Haye lost or it was a draw I say that carries more weight than say if it was a German or Russian entity saying it. Oh by the way the British newspaper The Daily Mail also said that Valuev won. I guess they all dislike Haye as much as I do. Or was it more likely that they truly believe that Haye lost? If I was a betting man I would take option number two.
              You are losing all credibility, thats like being shocked by Fox News not favoring Obama

DM is regarded as the worst tabloid gutter biased filth papers around, its the Fox News of Newspapers. It constantly apologized for printing lies and has been sued many times over, please don't insult ur intelligence by citing DM in any discussion

I can name non biased reputable outlets which favored Haye for that fight

Comment

So, if they did fight and Haye does beat him what does that prove?
                For me? Depends on how he wins. If convincingly, in impressive fashion, he's a top 2-3 HW.

Comment

Of course he isn't interested in those fights. He's only interested in the huge paydays that he doesn't deserve. Haye is a pathetic coward.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    You are losing all credibility, thats like being shocked by Fox News not favoring Obama

DM is regarded as the worst tabloid gutter biased filth papers around, its the Fox News of Newspapers. It constantly apologized for printing lies and has been sued many times over, please don't insult ur intelligence by citing DM in any discussion

I can name non biased reputable outlets which favored Haye for that fight
                    I don't live in the United Kingdom and therefore I am not up on the newspapers. But that doesn't really matter because all I do know is how they scored a boxing match. I also doubt that they have an agenda against Haye. I also highly doubt that they have apologized for the way they scored the fight. But, I guess if we were talking about British politics instead of boxing you may have had a point.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                      What kind of moron makes up numbers? I got them from ESB (/forum/showthread.php?t=182806).

The Telegraph, the BBC, 5live, the Mirror, Steve Bunce and Woodhall...those are just British one's off the top of my head that had it for Haye.
                      What kind of moron makes up numbers, I don't know possibly a Haye fan? I am looking for something official and not something that you cut and pasted from another boxing forum that was posted by another fan. And I will say it again I can find nothing official and I have looked more than once.

As for who scored the fight how. So far we are pretty even on British en****** scoring the fight. And this is some of the foolish things those British news agencies said about the fight "He boxed his ears off" and "his magnificent display." As the British would say what a load of bollocks.

After reading that garbage I have to wonder what fight they were watching? Because I have heard no one with any amount of boxing sense make such ridiculous comments about one of the most boring fights in the history of the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X