• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigo all the way...

Comment

• 200+ votes here

Comment

• Ha! I voted Rigondeaux here and Donaire on the other.

What has changed since then? I guess Rigondeaux getting hurt and wobbled in his last fight makes me come to the conclusion he can't handle donaire's power.

For Rigondeaux to win hes going to have to take chances and be more aggressive and those are the times he can be hit. If he plays it safe he'll lose a decision based on activity because Donaire will be the one pushing the fight.

Hope im wrong though id love to see Rigondeaux get a huge win like this.

Comment

• Its a close fight that can go either way.

I doubt Rigo would be able to take many flush shots from Donaire, but then again, its not certain that Donaire would be able to land any flush shots on Rigo.

At the same time, I don't know how Donaire will deal with a puncher like Rigo. He hasn't fight anyone with the kind of snap and speed that Rigo brings.

Rigo has been dropping guys left and right, and I feel Donaire will come in considerably underestimating his power.

Comment

• Donaire 6th round KO.

Comment

• for two technicians, most would predict a KO.

Comment

• epic video

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Donaire in an ugly looking 8-4, 7-5 type decision that will have everyone that picked Rigondeaux screaming that Donaire is overrated.
                  Id give Donaire close to 0% chance of winning by decision. If it goes to the cards, it will be Rigo who took Donaire to school.

Donaire would need to win this fight by knockout, which is doable as Rigo obviously doesn't have the hardest chin in the world.

Rigo can crack like a mule as a well though. Id still give Donaire a bigger chance at stopping Rigo than I would Rigo stopping Donaire.

I still think Rigo wins this.

Comment

• definitely still lean to Rigo

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                      epic video

Nice video.....

Comment

Working...
                      X