Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is ray Leonard beter than mayweather??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by statosteve View Post
    Leonard-36 wins 3 losses
    Lost to camacho
    Lost to terry norris
    Lost to Duran
    Draw with hearns
    Split decision to hagler
    Pretty much all his other wins were against no names besides a few....I think it's an insult to floyd...do you think Leonard was and is overrated??
    Two losses when he was well past prime and a loss to the greatest lightweight in the last 40 years/an ATG?

Wins over Hagler, Duran, Hearns, Lalonde, Benitez, Kalule. Wins over Hearns, Duran and Hagler are greater than any win Floyd has. GTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfGirl View Post
      Ya. I changed my mind.

Ray Leonard had immense skills,reflexes, defense,movement,and power. He is one of the few complete boxers to lace them up. SRL could box,slug,move,and adapt against almost any opponent. Underrated courage and valor as well.

One of the many examples: Leonard vs Hearns II
      That 2nd fight was between two aging ATG'S past their primes and they both went to war against each other in a way they never did during their peak days. Leonard was hit by so many Hearns right hands it was shocking to see him still coming out. He took that barrage in the 11th and went down. You could see in his eyes and you could tell by his facial expression that he was for the first time in his life at rock bottom. There was still around 2 minutes left in the round (I think) and you could literally feel Sugar Ray's will sap out with that knock down. Yet, he pulled himself up and what does he do? He swings right back at Hearns and hit him with a left. That one moment of discouragement from a fading fighter who was on his last legs was pushed down almost immediately by his heart, will and sheer determination.

At the end of the 12th Round Larry Merchant shockingly delivered a great quote. (shocking because normally his level of intelligence is not capable of delivering anything more than ramblings)

As Leonard and Hearns swing at each other with the final seconds ticking away Merchant said

"" They are coming across the finish line with nothing left, they given every ounce of their hearts and they have big hearts"

Leonard's Resume(thank you to Hands of Iron)
      Marvin Hagler (62-2) [Lineal/WBC 160 Champ]
      Thomas Hearns (32-0) [WBA 147 Titlist]
      Wilfred Benitez (38-0) [Lineal/WBC 147 Champ]
      Roberto Duran (72-1)
      Ayub Kalule (36-0) [Lineal/WBC 154 Champ]
      Donny Lalonde (31-2)
      Dave Green (33-2)
      Randy Shields (31-4)
      Pete Ranzany (45-3)
      Tony Chiaverini (30-4)
      Floyd Mayweather, Sr (15-1)
      Johnny Gant (44-11)
      Armando Muniz (44-13)
      Bruce Finch (28-3)
      Andy Price (28-5)

Actually I realize as I finish typing this entire paragraph, it's probably too complicated for Floyd Nut Huggers to read much less comprehend:

So I will attempt to shorten this to the level of a F l o m o:

"RAY LEONARD H2H WILL TEAR UP FLOYD JR'S AZZ HOLE WORST THAN THE RAPINGS HE RECEIVED IN JAIL"
      Yea man that was 1 of my fav fights,but you hardly see floyd in a war as he is just way to good of a boxer to get a war started.he is just to fast to smart and his defence is just a+++...it ain't his fault his opposition can't match him..

Comment

Ray Leonard's win over Hearns is greater than anything Floyd have ever done in his entire fuking career.
        Both those guys would have won 10 of 12 rounds against Lil Floyd too.
        If not outright Ko him.
        It's funny as **** because at least Klittards can use SIZE as a trolling ground. KBROS ARE BIGGER, BIGGER, BIGGER.
        Floyd Fans can't even use that because it's Ray and Tommy who's actually much bigger.

Comment

alt arguing against alt

Comment

SRL:
            Duran: ATG
            Hearns: ATG
            Hagler: ATG

PBF:
            ???
            Pac: ATG.....(refuses to fight)

Comment

funny gifs
              How many alt **** threads will there be tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                SRL:
                Duran: ATG
                Hearns: ATG
                Hagler: ATG

PBF:
                ???
                Pac: ATG.....(refuses to fight)
                wilfred benitez on that list as well.

Comment

Floyds resume is below calzaghes and thats if he he didnt take roids

If TH article is true than all of his accomplishments get wiped out null and void

Comment

Originally posted by statosteve View Post
                    Yea man that was 1 of my fav fights,but you hardly see floyd in a war as he is just way to good of a boxer to get a war started.he is just to fast to smart and his defence is just a+++...it ain't his fault his opposition can't match him..
                    Fight somebody like Hearns, and see what Floyd can do you dumb****...

Comment

Originally posted by WolfGirl View Post
                      Ray Leonard's win over Hearns is greater than anything Floyd have ever done in his entire fuking career.
                      Both those guys would have won 10 of 12 rounds against Lil Floyd too.
                      If not outright Ko him.
                      It's funny as **** because at least Klittards can use SIZE as a trolling ground. KBROS ARE BIGGER, BIGGER, BIGGER.
                      Floyd Fans can't even use that because it's Ray and Tommy who's actually much bigger.
                      Give it time when we are old and wrinkly and Marquez,Mosley,cotto,de la Hoya,gatti and corrales will be greats aswell lol

Comment

Working...
                      X