No announcement yet.

At 147 Ricky Hatton vs Tim Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At 147 Ricky Hatton vs Tim Bradley

Despite his massive lay off, Hatton has lost to Pacquiao and Mayweather by KO. IF he still has it in the tank how would he do with a feather fisted fighter like Bradley? Thus saying Ricky is 100%!

Bradley would box circles around him and beat him easy at this point.

Comment

It would be an ugly fight but ultimately I'd favor Bradley to win a comfortable decision. He'd take control of the later rounds and he is simply better conditioned than Hatton.

Comment

as much as i would love to see tim get his ass kicked i don't think ricky does it. not with that style swarming style that many think is a style that burns a fighter out quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
          Bradley would box circles around him and beat him easy at this point.
          this.........

Comment

Bradley is surely the riper tomato here, i agree. But Hatton has a lot of fight in him when hes 100%. Hed make it a nice fight to watch. Id lean towards Bradley as of now...but Hatton of old...i dont know....

Comment

Hatton is washed up.

Comment

Hatton was never right at 147. His only meaningful fight before Mayweather was against Luis Collazo, which I thought he lost. Which probably got him the Mayweather fight. Bradley-Hatton would be far more competitive at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by tenpoint View Post
                  Hatton was never right at 147. His only meaningful fight before Mayweather was against Luis Collazo, which I thought he lost. Which probably got him the Mayweather fight. Bradley-Hatton would be far more competitive at 140.
                  thats what i was thinking too. But with Hatton putting on so much weight over the years i wondered if hed still be effective

Comment

Current Hatton loses, prime Hatton wins.

Comment

Working...
                    X