Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the next generation of top 5 p4p?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
    Definitely gotta keep an eye on Cote. He's an awesome prospect.
    I'm glad I started this now, I've not even heard of Cote! Feel like a bit of a cretin lol

Comment

anselmo moreno

Comment

Canelo, Mares, Ward, Jose Benavidez, Chemito Moreno, Broner....

Comment

JMM will return to p4p elite after brief retirement. Numero uno.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr E Mann View Post
            Do you see Garcia walking Caballero? Unfortunately, I've only seen his fight against Concepcion.

I agree that Ward looks untouchable in his division, not entirely sure how the Dawson fight will play out as Chad can be very awkward and boring. But yeah I see Ward winning.
            Yes I see Garcia walking through Caballero especially at this point in his career. Garcia makes it looks so easy, he has a very promising future.

I don't see Ward having that much trouble with Chad honestly. Actually I'm expecting a near shutout to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
              Yes I see Garcia walking through Caballero especially at this point in his career. Garcia makes it looks so easy, he has a very promising future.

I don't see Ward having that much trouble with Chad honestly. Actually I'm expecting a near shutout to be honest.
              Yes to be fair, in a division that relies on speed, Celestino is getting on a bit. Is he 34/34 now? I will make a point to watch this one!

How does Mikey match up compared with others like Mares, Gamboa, Rigondeux and Donaire in similar weight classes?
              I dearly hope we get some decent unifications in the years to come. Unfortunately I don't think Bob will let nonito anywhere near them as much as I like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr E Mann View Post
                Yes to be fair, in a division that relies on speed, Celestino is getting on a bit. Is he 34/34 now? I will make a point to watch this one!

How does Mikey match up compared with others like Mares, Gamboa, Rigondeux and Donaire in similar weight classes?
                I dearly hope we get some decent unifications in the years to come. Unfortunately I don't think Bob will let nonito anywhere near them as much as I like him.
                I think Mikey would match up well against those guys even though he's the youngest of the bunch I still consider him to the same class as guys like Gamboa and Donaire. I can definitely see Mares and Donaire going up to FW soon.

Bobby is going to protect his investments until the day he dies.

Comment

canelo
                  mares
                  benavides
                  ward
                  broner

Comment

Broner, Ward, Donaire, Canelo...

and Im gonna put Seth Mitchell on there too. Dont ask me why, I just like the dude.

5 isnt enough spots. Theres alot of dudes I could see doing well within the next few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                      Broner, Ward, Donaire, Canelo...

and Im gonna put Seth Mitchell on there too. Dont ask me why, I just like the dude.

5 isnt enough spots. Theres alot of dudes I could see doing well within the next few years.
                      Call it Top 10 if you like This is interesting.

I've noticed there's not seeing many/any Puerto Ricans being mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                      X