Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ayo, I'm thinkin' of visitin' Compton this summer whilst in LA...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ayo, I'm thinkin' of visitin' Compton this summer whilst in LA...

As a white dude would I be in danger? Not being ignorant just out of pure curiosity is it a bad idea?

I'd like to what the whole fuss is about, or is it as bad as people say?

I met a girl that used to live there... She siad if your white you will get approached very quick and assaulted... Trees don't even grow there.

Comment

Martin Luther King Blvd is where youre gonna wanna be at

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
        I met a girl that used to live there... She siad if your white you will get approached very quick and assaulted... Trees don't even grow there.
        You see, if they approached me I think I'd be okay. I'm good at talking myself out of situations, plus I major in Ebonics.

Its if they started shooting, thats my worry.

Comment

keep shouting the N word and you'll be just fine

Comment

lol what possible reason would you have to visit Compton.

Just go South and visit San Diego because it's absolutely beautiful.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
              lol what possible reason would you have to visit Compton.

Just go South and visit San Diego because it's absolutely beautiful.
              I wanna get my pictures taken with some bloods.

Comment

they would laugh at your accent and ginger hair guaranteed.......then proceed to kick the **** outta you and rob you

Comment

Originally posted by M O N T A N A View Post
                  You see, if they approached me I think I'd be okay. I'm good at talking myself out of situations, plus I major in Ebonics.

Its if they started shooting, thats my worry.
                  Idk if your being serious, but I'm sure you never went to a black ghetto nieborhood before but there is no way talking your way out.. They won't even talk to you... U might even have problems with the Mexican there too.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                    they would laugh at your accent and ginger hair guaranteed.......then proceed to kick the **** outta you and rob you
                    Yeah? They'd shoot you on sight, cause they would think your a suicide bomber strapped with explosives.

Comment

Working...
                    X